|
|
|
|
|
Asuma kururugi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:48 pm
Thats good to hear. biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:11 am
Zack Fair of soldier Thats good to hear. biggrin ^_^
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:46 pm
Does it count since i joined after the 15th? ;D
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:58 am
ScribbledLies Does it count since i joined after the 15th? ;D No.... You won't get banned since you just joined... ^_^ smile
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Asuma kururugi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:23 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:49 pm
It's ok.... Are you gonna post today Story? (is your last username... wtf is a username?)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Asuma kururugi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:38 pm
I should propbally say this.
I changed my username from Zack Fair of soldier to the one I'm useing now
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:06 am
your story my alibis I should propbally say this. I changed my username from Zack Fair of soldier to the one I'm useing now Oh! my bad! HI ZACK!! xD Say what?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Asuma kururugi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:46 pm
Hi Cesia What I was saying I should probally say was that I changed my name
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:46 pm
your story my alibis Hi Cesia What I was saying I should probally say was that I changed my name It's Cesia or Sapphire... I don't care which one... xD I've gone by Sapphire for so long.... until I lost... her.... crying -crys- oh... okay.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Asuma kururugi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:10 pm
mwhhahahahahha I have two monthly collectibles.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:34 pm
Cool... I have three or four... >:}
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Asuma kururugi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:08 am
though I only got them so I could sell them.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:06 pm
your story my alibis though I only got them so I could sell them. Nice Zack... ^^
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud J Strife Vice Captain
|
Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:53 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|