Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
DragonBall Z Bloopers! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Like This Idea?
  yes
  no
View Results

Hakushika

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:56 pm


dbzx
Hakushika
I've got one for ya:

Broly: Kakarot!
Goku: My name's Goku!
Broly: No, your name is Kakarot!
Goku: Goddamn it, Broly! My name's Goku. We've been through this a dozen freaking times! It's not Kakarot, it's Goku! J-o-k-u.
Broly: You spelt "Kakarot" wrong.
Goku: I can't work like this! I quit!
xd I couldn't resist.

lol nice mrgreen
Yeah, but the real idea was from Saturshi the Legend. xd
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:05 pm


it doesn't really matter to me. if its funny and about DB/Z/GT i'll hear it! smile heres another from me.
Goku: Ah, I love relaxing by the lake...and fishing too! I'm hungry!
Piccolo: Is that all you do? Fish?
Goku: No, but look at this big fish!
Goku swings the fish over to Piccolo and the fish bites his head.
Piccolo: !? Get it off, get it off!!!!
Goku: Uh, I think I hear Chi Chi calling me........bye!
Piccolo: Goku!!

Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:19 am


Vamp_Kat_Meow
oh! Do you mean no "shortcuts for words" like b4=before? and wat for what?


Yeah, that. Considering not everyone here has english as his/her first language, shortcuts would be even more confusing. So let's keep this guild friendly for users from all countries (and yeah, english is my second language XP).
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:15 pm


MikoBura
Vamp_Kat_Meow
oh! Do you mean no "shortcuts for words" like b4=before? and wat for what?


Yeah, that. Considering not everyone here has english as his/her first language, shortcuts would be even more confusing. So let's keep this guild friendly for users from all countries (and yeah, english is my second language XP).

sweatdrop oops sorry i'll try not to i got used to typing like that for quite awhile.

Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:18 pm


okedokey with that cleared up heres another.
Goku (Still 12 years old): Whats this? *looks at a Dragonball*
Bulma: I should be careful if i was you...It is a Dragonball, and I'm going to search for all the...
Goku: *crash!*
Bulma: O.O What did you do!?
Goku: I thought it could bump ^^;
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:08 pm


Vamp_Kat_Meow
okedokey with that cleared up heres another.
Goku (Still 12 years old): Whats this? *looks at a Dragonball*
Bulma: I should be careful if i was you...It is a Dragonball, and I'm going to search for all the...
Goku: *crash!*
Bulma: O.O What did you do!?
Goku: I thought it could bump ^^;
xd

Hakushika


Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:05 pm


ok these arn't exactly bloopers but they are still kind of funny.
1. What if Vegeta stayed evil?
2. What if they never wished the people or earth back to normal?
3. What if Chi-Chi didn't yell?
4. What if Bulma wasn't so dang smart?
5. What if Pan wasn't so freaking annoying?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:55 am


This one's pretty funny, too.

Vegeta: I must get even more powerful. I must become even more powerful that Super Saiyan 4!
Goku: Vegeta, Super Saiyan 4 is the limit to our strength, because our God, Akira Toriyama, didn't bother making a story beyond GT.
Vegeta: What do you know, Kakarot? Like this one guy said, "Nothing's impossible for a Saiyan."
Goku: Uh, Vegeta?
Vegeta: What?
Goku: You said that during a fight with a random character in "Budokai 3" on the PS2.
Vegeta: No I didn't!
Goku: Yes. You did.
Vegeta: ... Did I?
Goku: For the last time, yes!
Vegeta: ... What am I!?!
Goku: You're Vegeta. The prince of all Saiyans.
Vegeta: Oh... I'll just be in the Gravity Capsule Dr. Brief built.
Goku: If there is leftover food, can I get some?
Vegeta: Fine...

Hakushika


Snyder X

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:18 pm


smile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:13 pm


whee xp biggrin thats funny

Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hakushika

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:01 pm


Glad people liked mine, the one with Goku/Vegeta. ^.^
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:11 pm


rofl

saiyan2k1


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:08 pm


Funny everyone XP
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:10 pm


Yamcha: *singing*"Cat loves food, yeah yeah yeah yeah!"
Everyone: gonk
Yamcha: "...Why the hell did I just sing that?"
FUNimation script writer people: "Tee hee!" twisted

*Oolong's eating over at Goku's house*
Oolong: "Mmm, what is this delicious food?"
Goku: "Huh? Oh, it's bacon."

Gohan: *singing*"Piccolo-san, die die die die diiiiie!" blaugh
...Aw, that's mean, he wouldn't say that. xd

MochiPuchiko


Hakushika

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:07 pm


MochiPuchiko
Yamcha: *singing*"Cat loves food, yeah yeah yeah yeah!"
Everyone: gonk
Yamcha: "...Why the hell did I just sing that?"
FUNimation script writer people: "Tee hee!" twisted

*Oolong's eating over at Goku's house*
Oolong: "Mmm, what is this delicious food?"
Goku: "Huh? Oh, it's bacon."

Gohan: *singing*"Piccolo-san, die die die die diiiiie!" blaugh
...Aw, that's mean, he wouldn't say that. xd
xd
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//