Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
the best of johnny depp Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacky Boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:30 am


Yamna
Edward Sissorhands and The Pirates of The Caribbean. I love the drunkin' flowed moves that he makes in it, and the character. ^_^ 4laugh


he does betterin the one I chose.
but I doubt you'd get the movie very well
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:33 am


Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Pirates of the Carribean

If they allowed Americans to play Harry Potter characters in the movies, would Depp make a good Sirius Black?

Blade_Stryfe


Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,900 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:38 am


Wow, that is so hard to decide....I like all the ones I've seen. The ones that rank at the top are Pirates of the Caribbean, Finding Neverland, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I haven't seen Corpse Bride but I think that I'll love it so that might rank at the top as well.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:31 am


Blade_Stryfe
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Pirates of the Carribean

If they allowed Americans to play Harry Potter characters in the movies, would Depp make a good Sirius Black?


don't even consider Johnny a better actor compared to Gary Oldman.
Gary fits the part perfect.

Jacky Boy


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:56 pm


YAY! I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP! LOL!! heart heart heart heart
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:12 pm


*sigh* oh i love Johnny heart heart heart *stares at giant Johnny poster in my room* My favorite of his movies would have to be Pirates of the caribbean, charlie and the chocolate factory, crybaby, edward scissorhands, whats eating gilbert grape, chocolat, finding neverland, the corpse bride, and secret window heart heart heart

Arwen_Evenstar07


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:18 pm


yay this is fun i love to talk about johnny depp
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:18 am


I loved Pirates of the Carribean. I've even seen the poster for the next film. It comes out next July.

Kadeus


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:16 am


WOOT! I CANT WAIT!!! mrgreen heart
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:45 pm


oh my gosh, he's such a diverse actor, I love him. but I would have to say:
Sleepy Hollow
The Secret Window
The Corpse Bride

fallingstarx3


BlueDude#2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:30 am


Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Secret Window
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:04 pm


Fav johnny depp movie...
Tossup between Deadman and Pirates of the Carriban

240sxforever


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:32 pm


pirates of the caribbean is an awesome movie!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:22 pm


ooh, by the way, pirates of the caribbean 2 comes out July 7th. and i just saw on a show the first preview of pirates of the caribbean 2!!! It was awesome!!! It looks a little strange though but im sure it will be good. Also the title of Pirates 3 is decided, Pirates of the Caribbean: Legend of Devil's Throat

Arwen_Evenstar07


mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:56 pm


I cried for him in Edward Scissorhands and wanted to throw the key away on him in Blow.
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//