Previous
Debrah sat back, sipping her wine with a satisfied smile. She looked from the uncomfortable Eldrich to the sadistic Asmoday, laughing to herself. She placed her emptied glass upon the bar, smiling sweetly at the bartender who was, at this time, eying Eldrich and Asmoday with some apprehension.
"What company I keep, eh?" she said to him, calling his attention to her. "So, how much do I owe you?"
"Ah...I think three silver will cover it, ma'am," he said, returning her smile with a nervous expression of his own.
Debrah nodded. She reached into a small pouch at her waist and produced four silver pieces, sliding them toward the bartender with her fingertips.
"A little extra something for your trouble," she said with a wink. She stood up, brushing off her skirt, and turned to Asmoday.
"I like your style, kid," she said. Her hand brushed against the hilt of her sword idly, and then she walked out the tavern door.