Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Monty Python Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capt. George
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:21 pm


That was the most amazing movie I have ever seen! whee
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:27 pm


Capt. George
That was the most amazing movie I have ever seen! whee

It should be

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:21 pm


Anyone see "The Life of Brian"?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:34 pm


Chisato-chan
Anyone see "The Life of Brian"?

No. But Pray tell.

Anakin1324


Jinnie Depp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:54 pm


run away run away!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:40 pm


Chisato-chan
Anyone see "The Life of Brian"?
Never heard of it.

BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:19 pm


It was another Monty Python movie. They made fun of Jesus. At the end Brian got put on a cross and everyone was singing "Always Look on the Bright Side".
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:03 am


Chisato-chan
It was another Monty Python movie. They made fun of Jesus. At the end Brian got put on a cross and everyone was singing "Always Look on the Bright Side".

Thats funny. Ill have to go see it.

Chili123


BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:10 pm


Chili123
Chisato-chan
It was another Monty Python movie. They made fun of Jesus. At the end Brian got put on a cross and everyone was singing "Always Look on the Bright Side".

Thats funny. Ill have to go see it.

Me too!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:50 pm


Oh...Right...let's make fun of the Cathlics now... stare ........okay........ Ever watch the instructional video on how to use your coconuts? Yeah, I have the special edition...Great movie. "Now find the biggest tree in the forest and cut it down....with....a herring!!!!! "

Mrs_BananaMan


RunningWolf1324

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:59 am


Mrs_BananaMan
Oh...Right...let's make fun of the Cathlics now... stare ........okay........ Ever watch the instructional video on how to use your coconuts? Yeah, I have the special edition...Great movie. "Now find the biggest tree in the forest and cut it down....with....a herring!!!!! "

Oh watch Monty Pythons Flying Circus if you can. Its funny beyond belief
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:16 pm


*revives thread* My favorite episode is The Spanish Inqusition. My favorite Python is Eric Idle. My favorite sketch is probably The Arguement Clinic or some other Chapman/Cleese sketch.

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


bunnylover123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:07 pm


lmao. Saw that movie with Emily yesterday. The part with the rabbit.....*laughs* I probably could've scared it off just like I scare meh princess away from me; I nuggle her to death every time I see her, and now she runs away from me. crying I want to shnuggle her, tho!!! I can't stand teh cuteness!!!! She's so floofy!! Ittle heffer. So yeah. Bunnies are capable of dominating the world. This movie proves that. heart
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//