Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I Should Probably be Doing Something Else" Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply "You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."
Destroy A Wish Game! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Dance!
  Dammit Austin!
View Results

Level Seventy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:38 pm


Granted! You get it done but get a 1

I wish for people to read the rules and learn how to play this game!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:47 pm


Ganted, but they don't follow them anyways.

I wish I could get out of Japanese.

Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain


Level Seventy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:08 pm


Granted. But you have to learn German

I wish i was fluent in Spanish
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:42 pm


Granted, but now fat Mexican chicks are attracted to you.

I wish I had a miniature pony to ride around Mexico with.

Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain


MidKnight289

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:08 pm


granted but it only has 1 leg...

i wish i werent so bored
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:19 pm


Granted, but now you have to hang out with a balding hooker.

I wish I had'nt sat on my fat cat.
xD

Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain


amanduhF0SH0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:05 pm


Granted, but instead its humping your mom's face as she searches despratly for a twinkie.

I wish i had a cupcake that would give me magic powers. =D
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:14 pm


granted but it was the power to put your fist in your mouth and it got stuck there

i wish i had 1mil dollars

MidKnight289


AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:17 pm


Granted but it's monopoly money!

I wish I had sex.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:35 pm


Granted, but now you have AIDS and Hillary Clinton banishes you to live in Africa with the other AIDS children who have to live off dirt.

I wish I could have a sidekick

amanduhF0SH0


AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:37 pm


Granted. But it came out of Mr. Schwab's pants.

I wish this project would be over.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:36 pm


Granted, but you fail it cuz your story sucks.

I wish I was passing Geometry.

Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain


Level Seventy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:42 pm


granted but its a 70

i wish i was 18
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:51 pm


Granted, but you're still the same heigth.

I wish I had a REAL keyblade..

Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain


amanduhF0SH0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:26 pm


Granted, but it locks you out of everything.
I wish my new phone would hurry up and work.
Reply
"You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//