|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:20 pm
「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」
OMFG. Aww. -takes- xD I`m trying to learn how to make gifs fade like that but i dunno how. @@@___@@@
♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥ ♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:17 pm
Waaaah~ I LOVE love love that picture in the upper right hand corner... O.O
He CAN'T get any cuter!!
Want. to. go. home. NOW. andhavemyhomeworkfinishedtoo... >>
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:28 pm
「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」
I love the pic where SungMin is like; he`s winking and where he has his finger on his chin. SOEFFIN`CUTEMANNN. LOLOL. heart whee
xD Totally agreeed.
HURRY. rofl
♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥ ♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:10 pm
Hana Yori Dango, Tsukushi heart Tsukasa
 
 sooo kyoot credit: asianfanatic Quote: Domyoji Tsukasa (ep4 season 2), For me the taste of love is the taste of those nasty cookies that you made
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:11 pm
「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」
Awww! Shooo cutee. heart His hair is shplendid! <3 Reminds me of ChangMin love. >w< whee blaugh 4laugh SungMin fighting~!
♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥ ♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:29 pm
nya! he looks so cute! his face expression is the cutest! OPPA SARANGHAEYO!! heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:54 pm
「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」
Wait, what`s he holding? O_O
♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥ ♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:58 pm
Hana Yori Dango, Tsukushi heart Tsukasa
  Sungminnie
 Quote: Domyoji Tsukasa (ep4 season 2), For me the taste of love is the taste of those nasty cookies that you made
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:13 pm
heart Sungmin looks so cute!! heart
I love the picture of him looking sad..i love his earrings..
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:50 pm
i love the second to last pic! he looks so serene! wut a cutie!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:44 pm
「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」
Aww. Adorable! whee Haha. His suit and hair go flying! xD Sooo cutee. <3
♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥ ♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:32 pm
cuteness overload *kersplode*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl Crew
|
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:30 pm
Hana Yori Dango, Tsukushi heart Tsukasa
  credit asianfanatic sungmin's ex?? I'm guessing the girl in the middle
 Quote: Domyoji Tsukasa (ep4 season 2), For me the taste of love is the taste of those nasty cookies that you made
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:12 pm
♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥ ♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥ 「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」
O_O She`s okk... Gawsh, >.> I wonder how they found eachother? o-o The girl in white is prettier though. D:
OHGAWSH;iAMNOTHiNGTOSUNGMiN. crying
._______________________슈퍼주니어
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:02 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|