Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:09 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

xD Tatoo?! Where?! O_O Show me! D:

He might just like probably say it`s really
bad and he knows better! They all know better. :]
I think?

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:13 pm


a. he has a tatoo on his arm

b. i watched a vid on youtube that he admitted that he never did or will smoke! YAY! heart

Eunhee33


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:20 am


Yay!
I'll show you when I get home, I have a picture...


Actually... It's not that good of quality, but for now, here's a video with him showing off his tattoo at the beginning:
Sungmin tattoo

The person who put up the vid says it's a henna tattoo, but I don't think so... >>
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:45 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

@Eunhee- Good. THY SUNGMIN ZE NONSMOKER. <3

@Redeim- Okies. :]

AHHH. I think it`s henna too?

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Eunhee33

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:43 pm


Redeim
Yay!
I'll show you when I get home, I have a picture...


Actually... It's not that good of quality, but for now, here's a video with him showing off his tattoo at the beginning:
Sungmin tattoo

The person who put up the vid says it's a henna tattoo, but I don't think so... >>

OH! i saw that vid and thats how i knew!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:02 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

ROFL. OMFG. I saw it.
Hmmmm. It looks both henna-ish and not? @__@
I dunno. whoknows? D; Argh, but i dun think it`s real?

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:39 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:47 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Awww! SUNGMiN IS SO ADORABLE. <3
-winksback@SungMin- whee

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Eunhee33

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:08 pm


AHHH! dramallama is it possible for him to get any cuter! where do ppl find these pics? i only find really old ones when i search.... 4laugh
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:00 am



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

LOL! Well, we usually find them on;
www.soompi.com, www.asianfanatics.com, www.photobucket.com
Anywhere. Soompi is the best though. People post the latest pics there.

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:36 pm


sungminnie
so kyoot 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:18 pm


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


User Image User Image
~Mahal Kita heart ~

-GASPING HARD REACHING FOR AIR-
OMYGOSH! CUTENESS! -Faints- heart

-paperphlox


-paperphlox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:28 pm


Redeim
Yay!
I'll show you when I get home, I have a picture...


Actually... It's not that good of quality, but for now, here's a video with him showing off his tattoo at the beginning:
Sungmin tattoo

The person who put up the vid says it's a henna tattoo, but I don't think so... >>

Ah. Sungmin. heart
He's always so playful & cute.
But now with his blonde hair he looks like a bad to the bone with a henna tattoo! evil
Bad boy, bad boy, SUNGMIN!
-Spanks- xd
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:38 pm


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
sungminnie
so kyoot 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Awww! HE IS SOOOOO FRIGGEN CUTE. heart
I would love to be that chair. Or at least sit beside him. *o*

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:26 am


Hana Yori Dango, Tsukushi heart Tsukasa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


kyootie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
creidt: asianfanatic

Quote:
Domyoji Tsukasa (ep4 season 2), For me the taste of love is the taste of those nasty cookies that you made
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//