Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nacom202

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:21 pm


lmao studying look XD

EDIT : okay i finally got to watching that tic toc performance you gave us (thanks again) and when I saw sungmin, the first thing I said was : eek what the heck?!?

his hair looks like Choikang Changmin (DBSK) from the 'O' MV!

EDIT'S EDIT : except it's lighter in color and not as thick?

EDIT3 : I paused the video to say this, and then when I pressed play I saw Changmin in the audience watching them! XD You're right...studying look....

EDIT4 : at 3.04...there's a dude sleeping during the performance...on the left
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:11 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Wow. Lotsa editing. O3O

xD AGREED. There goes a look-a-like. xD

As for the 4th edit; We all know. >.> But I`m not sure
if it`s actually Yunho. D:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:05 am


I say it's Yunho.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:54 pm


Jdene
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sungminnie so kyoot
credits: KBS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:12 pm


*squueeee~~~~* heart Soooooo cuutee~~ Cute SungMin. ^o^ heart

Thank you for the picure <3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:46 pm


XD Sungmin looks so cute!!! and he's wearing pink again!!!

heart saranghae sungmin-oppa!! heart

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:19 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:43 pm


i luv sungmin lots but i like his old hair better than his blond one now

sunset_dreamer


Eunhee33

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:21 pm


Hey. this is a bit random but does ayone know if sungmin smokes or drinks? i read he doesnt do either but im not sure......i hope he doesnt.... he is still the cutest!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:29 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

@Eunhee- We all wouldn`t know unless we saw him do it.
So no one knows for suree. >.>

AWWWW. SUNGMIN SO CUTE. heart Thy pinkness is still there! <3
Except the individual pic. >w<

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:33 pm


I agree.. we won't know if he does it. But i hope he doesn't smoke or drink because he doesn't look like the type to do either.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sungmin looks so adorable in that picture!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:25 am



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Truee Truee.


-steals pics and puts on account- ninja <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:45 am


*steals the pictures*

I wouldn't think he smokes at least because smoking ruins a person's voice and his is like.... heavenly. *0*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:48 am



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Yush, he so is! <3
But like; I dunno. xD
SungMin can`t smoke. I know he`s probably too
afraid to. >.> Or something. XD

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:42 pm


I wouldn't say afraid to.. The boy has a tattoo and like, three-some odd piercings... I think it's moreso he knows better. biggrin Or so I hope.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//