Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:59 am


Truthfully, I love how in one of the Tic! Toc! Perfs, it flashes to the DBSK members and Yunho's sleeping. O.o;; rofl
It was so funny, Velexa and I laughed so hard... We were making up stories as to why he was sleeping... We were being mean about it too... >>;;{/size]
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:31 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

OMFG REALLY?!
WHICH PERF?? I don`t remember. @_@ gonk stare

Ooooshiee. I wanna sees. SUNGMINNIE. I never
got to see SungMin`s project though. >.>

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:57 am


I didn't either. sweatdrop

Here's link: Tic! Toc! Perf
It's close to the end.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:25 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

OMGTHANKYOU. :]
I can`tt wait to see him sleeepp. xDD rofl

SungMinnnie. Gosh. That cutiee bumz. xD heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


nacom202

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:44 pm


blaugh thank yous!! *glomps*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:13 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

RROFFLL. I saw him sleep. I kept
laughing and playing it over. xDD rofl
But it doesn`t really look like Yunho? o_o;;

OMFG. SUNGMIN. <3 And again, I saws
him on Mini Drama. So cutee. xD KyuHyun
threw his squash and he was like: NO NOT THE sQUASH!
LMAO. rofl heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:37 pm


I think everyone was like, "no, not the squash!" rofl
hahaha~~ I'm pretty sure it was Yunho with his newest haircut... sweatdrop

*wating for part 2 of ep 3 to load* ...*impatient*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:40 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

LOLOL. But it was hilarious though because he LOVES
pumpkin/danhobak/squash. rofl He soo cuteee! <3

Ohh? I`m not sureee. confused

>.> LOADD FASTER. I cried though. On like the last part? So saddening. ]:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:24 pm


lol, I know, it was too cute. * heart to SungMin*

I'm 99% sure it's Yunho... sweatdrop

It was cliche... but yesh, saddening...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:10 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

GOSH. He so funny when it comes to his
"pumpkins". rofl heart

I`m likeee 5o% suree? It
doesn`t really look like him. DD:
I check again, if I`m not lazy? >.>

I know that but likee aish. So sadd. T-T

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


shikhyes

Master

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:58 pm


MY Sung Min
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:07 pm


@Strawberry': lol. We share him? Divide his body amongst us? O.o;;

@JenJen: Nooo... I'm pretty sure it was Yunho... >>
SungMin's just a cutie pie. heart 사랑해숭민 heart

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:57 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Yes. Sweet Pumkin is. heart
Though, I`m not sure if it`s Yunho. DD:

@Strawberry- xDDD;;

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:40 pm


Redeim
Truthfully, I love how in one of the Tic! Toc! Perfs, it flashes to the DBSK members and Yunho's sleeping. O.o;; rofl
It was so funny, Velexa and I laughed so hard... We were making up stories as to why he was sleeping... We were being mean about it too... >>;;{/size]

haha! i would never had noticed! when they flash to changmin he has a really intense face on. lol~~~

Eunhee33


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:18 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

xD YEs he did.
But I understand. Many Koreans have that fase
when people perform. It`s more of a "studying" kinda look
instead of an "envious" look . >.>

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//