Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Merchandise Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:59 pm


Ahh~I'd probably get a T-shirt and never wear it...in public(basically never). It's sorta embarrassing. Then, again...people have...like anime shirts...of not-real people. Ack.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:48 pm


`♥ Embarrassing?
How? Having hot asian guys on your shirt and wearing it in
public is so not embrassing. ;D
Heck, I'd wear it everyday if I could.
show off how much I love them. <3

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:39 pm


Hmm....yeah! I guess. *sighs*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:42 pm


`♥ XD That is my opinion.
I mean, you could do whatever you would like with yours.
I'd also hang mine up in my room for display?

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:54 pm


Yes, display! Good idea. biggrin It's like, 'Step in to my K-popish room! I even have.....Suju/Big Bang/HanHee t-shirt(s)!!'
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:10 pm


`♥ XD My parents would be like - SHirts are for wearing! Not for display" LOL

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:14 pm


Then, 'Dad, you know, stores have shirts on display, so I can too.'
Probably, I'd do something like that.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:23 pm


`♥ Hahaha! True~
but I'd just prefer wearing it. Because not a lot of people visit my house so..

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:37 am


Oh yeah....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:10 pm


`♥ OHMY. The next time I'm going to the mall,
I'm getting it! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK~ *o*

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:13 pm


Mmm....I can't get access to my money, so most likely unless its cheap, I'm not gonna get it.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:48 pm


`♥ Ahhh? It's 25$ but it's cheaper in the US.
But, hopefully. When I get it, I'll take a pic of it and put it up
to show you all. (:

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:39 pm


Probably like 20 dollars in the US. Can't wait to see it!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:23 pm


`♥ OMO!
I SAY AGAIN.
I GOT MY SJ TSHIRT!
IT'S SO PRETTTYYY~
AND I TOOK A PIC OF IT. *-* MOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
heart It was actually 2O$! O_O

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:27 pm


[.`JenJen`.]
`♥ OMO!
I SAY AGAIN.
I GOT MY SJ TSHIRT!
IT'S SO PRETTTYYY~
AND I TOOK A PIC OF IT. *-* MOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
heart It was actually 2O$! O_O

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
Aww! Lucky!! biggrin Can you show us? Hmm...then 15$ in US?
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//