Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:05 am


Nuuuuuuuuu~ He must wear pink. O.O
domokun Or I shall send my domos after him.


I couldn't upload any collages into my photobucket cause my computer was acting up, but I'll try it again when I get home...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:47 pm


tell the domos to be gentle O.o

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:32 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

@ Redeim- Mmkay. D:

ARGH. YES. YOU DON`T WANT SUNGMIN
TO DIE NOW, DO YOU? >:B
HE TOO PRECIOUS. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:42 am


even without pink he is
precious! *blocks sungmin
from domo army* good domos

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:11 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

I know. True. But still.
It doesn`t seem the samee.
He is the eternal PINK boy of
the group. heart whee
Sungminnie oppa~ Don`t get hurt by
the domos. D:< Or I kill them for you. ^^

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:05 am


Then... I'll just use the domos to send him to us so we can force him into pink again. Among other things twisted

Cute boy must be in pink!

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:42 am



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

NE! WE MUST. D:< SEND DOMOS!
Can`t wait to see SungMinnie. xD

YER. If he ain`t, I go insaneee. D:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:35 am


or we can (after the domos bring him to us)
just put on something pink on him and show
him how good he looks and he might give in.
XD

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:49 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

OMGosh! so truee.
AGREED. We must encourage SungMinnniee
to wear his beautiful colour. Pink is my fav colour too. >.>
Argh. HE WILL WEAR PINK FOREVERR. >=T

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:04 pm


note to self : collect pictures of sungmin wearing pink
and send it all to him to show him!

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:52 am



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

YYERR. ;]
OMGosh! I found the vid where he stuck
the orange in his mouth. Silly Cutieee Sungmin. <3
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ObV33QblI9s rofl heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:57 pm


Xd hooray for jen jen!
hooray for sungmin and
the orange in his mouth! XD

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:49 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

OMGosh! Soo cuute.
I LOVE HIS CF. heart
He looked so seducing with the orangee. xDD<3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:01 pm


O_O Sungmin is like the fruitest most delightful little lollipop I've never had before~!! He's so cuuuuuuuuuute~! XD

I love his pouts, and when he puffs his cheeks out. I'm a sucker for that. XD

EDIT: Oh! Oops~ No pun intended. XD

S a r a n g`


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:33 pm


Here's the link to my photobucket album with the collages in it: Mykah/Redeim's album

Yesh.
Must go watch orange video now... >>
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//