Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nacom202

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:04 am


lmao, i wasn't the one to say that he was wierd
cute, yes, i say that lots and lots
but it was my friend who was like,"sungmin..he's wierd"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:12 pm


Yeah, I know.
I heard Sungmin was going to stop wearing pink this year. D:
Honestly, I really liked him in pink.
It made him so much more adorable. ^-^
He's still adorable even if he doesn't wear pink,
I just really like him in pink. xD

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:23 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Ooshie. I knows. D:


AHHH! WHY? gonk Where`d you hear that? crying
SUNGMIN GOTS TO WEAR PINK. D:<

o_o? What "fake" CF? Can yuo send a link?
I gots to see it and check if I`ve seen it before? >.>

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:28 pm


Well, the one with the orange in his mouth was on MNET,
And I was watching a replay of it from this site my cousin had given me.
I'm not sure if it's on youtube.
But there are alot others like in Sungmin's Super Junior Show diary,
Where he fed Shindong his Danhobak soup and suddenly Shindong was all better from a cold.
I don't remember who told me about him and the pink thing,
But they told me that they read it off of a site and that he said it himself.
In a picture I saw from Sukira when he was there though,
He wasn't wearing pink at all,
So I'm not sure .. sweatdrop
I hope it's not true though!

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:31 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Yes! Mmkay. Thanks. >.>
Argh. HE BETTER WEAR PINK. x:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:33 pm


No problem! ^-^
And yeah,
If he doesn't wear pink,
It would be like it's not even him anymore. emo

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:35 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

I know. He won`t be all feminine and stuff. crying
I`ll miss his pink self. emo I hope it doesn`t happen. ]:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:02 pm


pink doesn't make him feminine. it makes him adorable and lovable!

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:03 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Yes it does.
To me, it makes him feminine.
And cute and VERY loveable. <3
It doesn`t make him MAJORLY feminine. -__-;;
I`m just saying. D: SUNGMIINNIE! heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:05 pm


well ye, maybe a bit feminine but
super super cutey biggrin
most of us love sungminnie
in pink! yay! but then he says
he'll stop...boo

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:08 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

I know. ]:
It`s saddening. I love him in pink.
He`s soo hyper. It won`t be his old self.
I hope he doesn`t stop wearing pink.
I wuvs SungMinnie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:29 pm


I also love it when Sungmin wears pink!!
I'll be so sad if he stops wearing pink, it won't be the same!! crying
Pink makes Sungmin all adorable, cute, & sometimes makes him act all weird.. biggrin
I love Sungmin & his pink!!!

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:01 pm


Hehe.
He's one of the only members that can pull off pink!
Aside from Heechul and a few other selects.
Hehe.
Don't stop wearing pink Sungmin Oppa!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:00 am


i can easily imagine kibum and shiwon wearing pink as well as hankyung and heechul...

but it's MUCH better to see sungmin in pink! crying

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:10 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Yes! SungMin is the ORIGINAL pink
MANN. heart Sooo cutee.
I bet he won`t stop wearing pink.
He`s too addicted to it. xDD <3
LOVERRS YOU SUNGMINNIE. ;DD

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//