Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KangIn Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:12 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Yes. Everybody loves him. heart
GOSH. LOVELY MANN.

User Image
heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:02 pm


*pointpoint* I have that picture. biggrin

-random- I don't understand it (there's a description in the summary of the vid), but I like this one video I saw where KangIn's speaking and then sees ShiWon being all buddybuddy with LeeTeuk, and he was like, "back off".

biggrin KangTeuk love. >.< heart

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:03 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

YES. AND I LOVE IT. heart

AWW. Sounds cute. Don`t think I`ve seen? Link? emo

I WUVVERS KANGTEUK COUPLING. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:06 pm


It is a marvelous pic of KangIn. heart I really love his shirt too. biggrin
*attracted to shiny things* sweatdrop

*clears throat* I honestly would've never thought of the pairing if it weren't for the mini-drama. ^^;;

here's link: Read the summary so you can get it... >>;; KangTeuk :]
It took me a couple times, but you can hear Lee Teuk laugh after Kang In tells SiWon to go away.

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:09 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Yes. He looks really HOTT and tough
in that pic. heart SEDUCING.

xDD Same here. o_o

Mmmkay. Thanks so much. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:35 pm


rofl
It's a good video. biggrin KangTeuk love.

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:38 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

awww! SO CUTE. rofl
Shiwon was like; o_o? -backs away-
rofl KANGINN. So funny! <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:54 pm


I know. I love it. biggrin

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:57 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

SAMEE. heart
GOSHER. So funny. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:11 pm


It's so cute. I can't help but smile just thinking about it. biggrin


It'd be marvelous if they were a real couple.>>Yeah, like that'd ever happen...

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:28 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

YES. KANGTEUK is a lovely coupling. heart

O_O;; Nahhh. xD I like them better straight? <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:14 am


lol, I would too, but if I couldn't have em... >> heeheeheehee~~

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:15 am



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

o_o Okiess. xD
EBIL THOUGHTS, much? >.>

Kangin! His face was covered in chocolate icing from a burffdaee
cakkeee he recieved in a youtube vid. rofl He looked so kawaii. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:06 am


So cute~~ link? *looks it up anyways*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:36 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

UMMM. I forgot what I searched up?
I think it was: Super Junior 2007? Or something likee that.
Try Kangin Birthday or whatever. >.>

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//