Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Dreams of Super Junior Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:32 am


User Image

`♥ xD Ahh!
Bleach eh? I know Bleach. I used to watch it~


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:05 pm


Yes! I'm still into it, though. O___o Well, SungMin isn't really my 6th favoriter guy, but I ranked him there. He has a good position. Unlike HeeChul, HanKyung, DongHae, EeTeuk, EunHyuk, ShinDong, and RyeoWook. They have scary positions if I rank them randomly.

Haha, random dreams.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


midnight v e n u s_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:33 pm


lolol. xD I haven't had any dreams with like SuJu
or anyone lately. Sometimes I don't even have
dreams o__O Like yesterday, I didn't have one. >.>
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:48 pm


Ahh, don't worry. You're not alone. I rarely have dreams, let alone good dreams. Like, when I was on my trip, I have the scariest dream that I had the grossest acne ever. (I don't have acne)

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//