Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
RyeoWook Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:36 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> ROFL. <3

The pic where RyeoWook is like this: =OOOOO!
Is soo hilarious! rofl rofl heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:40 pm


xD! Yeah...
I busted out laughing when I saw that...xD
He looks like he's trying to fly...o.o;

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:41 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I know! ROFL!
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! Fly. RyeoWook. Fly.
wooo! But he`s on a chair. rofl heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:43 pm


xD Stupid chair...-.-;
:3!
...Or maybe he's falling backwards...D:

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:44 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> puah.
nahh. I don`t think so. D:
He looks like he`s sitting straight up kind of.
So he wouldn`t be falling.

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:46 pm


Yeah... Once I look at it better, it looks straight up...
xD His expression makes me giggle.

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:47 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. bwuahahahaha. rofl

And that pic with his hood on: He looks so gangsterr. heart
kekekekeke. <3

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:50 pm


xD Yes, he does...I <3 that picture! 4laugh

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:51 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Me too! Gangsterrrr RyeoWook. <3

Aww. HeeChul and Wookie go dancing. dancing. whee

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:53 pm


whee I love Ryeowook's jacket in the picture...x3

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:55 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> omg! I know! I want it sooo bad! ahhhhhhhh!
Gotta buy something like that! Or I steal it!
D: -stalk- xD >.>;;

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:57 pm


xD If I could find him, I'd totally steal it. xD
...I'd ask him first though...xD

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:02 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Dx
You`d ask him to steal it?
confused
>>;;

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:03 pm


No, I'd ask for it first, then if he said no, I'd steal it. :3

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:07 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> xD rofl. The he`d know it was you since you asked. D:
puah~

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//