Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:11 pm


Awww.... those pictures of Sungmin are so cute!!! heart
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:41 pm


yes they are! *huggies to sungmin*

nacom202


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:59 pm


Hehe.
I love the one in the corner with his pink sunglasses!
And the one next to it with the visor!!
Sungmin is so cute! whee
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:51 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Ahhh! SungMin is sooo cute. xD
SUNGMIN COLLAGE. *o*

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


nacom202

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:35 am


ooh and the one on the right of the middle [icture of him holding up two "V" signs is adorable razz
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:47 am



「 ← K o k O → 」

Yes. I have an avatar of that.
He is soo cutee. xD His gloves = *o*
heart Sweet Pumpkin. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:13 pm


Hehe.
He is such a cutie!
When he acts like a little kid,
He's just so adorable!!!! heart
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:24 am


his gloves look cute on him XD
sorry just had to say that

nacom202


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:50 pm


Wahh~ cute collage. heart good job!! ^^

I make collages... >> Mostly from pictures I get on gaia though... sweatdrop

But if you want to see, here's a link to my album.
Rediem's album
Although photobucket's being a bit stubborn right now... stressed
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:57 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

o_o I didn`t make that collage. >.>
I just found on photobucket. D:

Mmkay. I go see. D:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


nacom202

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:46 pm


whoa...one of my friends said sungmin was wierd...XD
but ah oh wells, wierd in an adorable way! woot woot!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:29 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Hm? How is he weird? D:<
He ain`t weird. Just cuute. D:
Arghh. x: Cutiee Sweet Pumpkin. heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:53 pm


I agree!
Sungmin's not weird.
Only cute and adorable. heart
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:48 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

BUT he could be weird sometimes. -__-;;
But as nacom said ; in a cute and adorable way. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:00 am


That's true.
Hehe.
He does a lot of fake CF's with Shindong.
Like the one I was just watching.
He stuck a whole orange in his mouth.
And I was like eek
Haha.
But it was funny cuz he couldn't close his mouth to chew it.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//