Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Padunka's Avatar Ratings! Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Padunka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:17 pm


Wasabi-Knight
Look, my very bad avvy... >.> Rate? o.o;


This outfit is very bothering.. o.o;; I hate sparkles and not a blingy fan. D: and I don't care for the scarf. o.o;;; the really only good items in the heart boxers. :3 sorry.. <.< 3/10
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:18 pm


Wizler
How do I look as girl? xd


Your colors aren't spread very well... your top half is ok but I don't care for the bottom part.. get purple shoes or something and take off the tail.. surprised 5/10

Padunka


Padunka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:19 pm


Crispo
Do I get my avi rated? biggrin


It isn't very original.. o.o;; and you need a hat.. 6/10 because it's pretty. :3
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:23 pm


umm... dead pirate - since I think your awesome 10/10...

now my real rate.. is 9/10 the only think that bothers be are your shoes.. domokun but I think they are the best to use... <.<

Padunka


Padunka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:31 pm


Jorin Nakamudo
Rate my avatar please? heart xd


IT is nice for black and white. :3 8/10
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:50 pm


feel free to rate meh biggrin

Saylex


Padunka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:04 pm


keenyos
Keenyos wants to be rated. 3nodding


You need to use dark purple not light. :3

god.. I'm getting lazy with my rates.. xp
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:29 pm


Padunka
keenyos
Keenyos wants to be rated. 3nodding


You need to use dark purple not light. :3

god.. I'm getting lazy with my rates.. xp

Gasp...I'm so special I don't even get a number. surprised heart

keenyos


pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:30 pm


rate my super un~original peasant outfit? gonk sweatdrop heart
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:49 pm


May I please be rated?

OrliRox101


Crispo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:14 pm


Padunka
Crispo
Do I get my avi rated? biggrin


It isn't very original.. o.o;; and you need a hat.. 6/10 because it's pretty. :3
Aww.. and I who luff my disco outfit. Although it's a pre made combination, it isn't THAT common either. blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:22 pm


Crispo
Padunka
Crispo
Do I get my avi rated? biggrin


It isn't very original.. o.o;; and you need a hat.. 6/10 because it's pretty. :3
Aww.. and I who luff my disco outfit. Although it's a pre made combination, it isn't THAT common either. blaugh

Methinks it's teh goodlookin'

Noxious Wings


Crispo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:13 pm


Butters and Stan
Crispo
Aww.. and I who luff my disco outfit. Although it's a pre made combination, it isn't THAT common either. blaugh

Methinks it's teh goodlookin'
Aww.. thanks.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:19 pm


pink_robotic_techno_kitty
gah! double post! crying
*waves buhbye.*

Lutie-Loo
Crew


Padunka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:13 pm


pink_robotic_techno_kitty
rate my super un~original peasant outfit? gonk sweatdrop heart


There isn't enough to it.. sweatdrop it is just Dress, neacklace, socks, and a cat set.. xp 3/10
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//