Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Merchandise Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:06 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. It was odd, that I told my friend
that when I die I told her to promise me
to have SuJu there. XD

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:26 pm


lol~ You guys are weird. But if we can dream, I hope they come for my 18th next month. biggrin Yesh.
wee~ I get a calendar~ biggrin D

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:58 am



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Yush! I`m weird and proud. :]]

xDD wooohooo! Great for you!
Make them come to your burffdaee?

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:55 pm


Yush. I'll pay them five cents. sweatdrop
I think I have at least over a dollar or two in change now... *looks at piggy bank*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:39 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Oooshiee. They`ll never comee? xDD
But you can still dream. :]]

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:26 pm


I suppose. >>;;
Eh, I have at least a... 45% chance of going to Korea this summer, so maybe then. ?_?

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:32 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

=OO! MAKE IT GO UP TO AT
LEAST 65? DD: YOU BETTER GO
TO KOREA AND BRING ME BACK HANHEE.
kthxbai. >:]] wooo! Cause if you do. Then
I will be envious. :]

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:46 am


lol~ I'll have to see. I'm applying to this foreign exchange program. But I don't know if I'll be accepted. Once I've been accepted, then I'll raise the percentage. :]

But even so, I'll try and bring HanKyung home. It's.... getting him to you I'll have issue doing. :p

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:17 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

wooo! YOU WILL GET ACCEPTED. YOU WILL! YOU WILL! YOU WILL! :]
Omgosh. Go to like a SuJu concert? DX

Oooshie. D;< BRING HIM HOMEE. TO MEE? :]<3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:31 pm


hee hee~ Thanks for the confidence. :]I'll need it... >>

lol.... *teasingly* I dunno... I mgiht have to keep him at my house... >>

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:32 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

xDD No problem. I`m sure you will makee it though. :]

=OOO! Nuuuu! T-T You do that? and I will stalk. :]
Muahahah. xDD

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:48 pm


lol. First though. You'd have to find me. ninja

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:53 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

UMMM. YOU LIVE IN...SAN FRAN?
xDD Just guessing. I WANT MY HANKYUNG. gonk T-T

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:05 pm


No.
But I do live close to there. >>

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:25 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Ooshiee. I got one
step closer. Muahahaa. :]

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//