Pengu Breeding
Sexuality and mating habits
Most penguins mate for life. They generally raise a small brood, and the parents co-operate in caring for the clutch and for the young.
Male penguin couples have also been documented. They too mate for life and build nests together. Male couples have been recorded using a stone to replace sitting on an egg in the nest. In 2004, the Central Park Zoo in the United States replaced one male couple's stone with a fertile egg which they then raised as their own offspring
As it says above, pengus normally mate for life. I may allow exceptions, but they will be rare. I will also allow m/m or f/f couplings, because, as above, it does happen in the wild [with males anyways]. In the case of such breedings I will.. erm.. intervene.. to assure the appearance of eggs.
Breedings will cost 2k, and will result in at least 2 eggs. The chances of getting more than 2 are slim, but they will happen.
Slots
1. --
2. --