This is the art you will be bidding on. There are three styles; watercolour, pencil & CG, and full CG. You may choose which style you prefer.
I'll accept avatar art and original character art, though I won't do mecha or hentai (and i'm not that great at anthro). Click on the examples below for the full pic! You can see more examples at my devART account, kelinor.deviantart.com. :3
@ Closing Date is Sunday 17th July
@ Start bid is 5k
@ Min. increment is 1k
@ Autobuy is 100k (pthpth)
@ Payment is on a half-half basis; half when you win the auction, half when I deliver the picture. Should probably take less than a week to be finished. (:
@ Closing Date is Sunday 24th July
@ Start bid is 5k
@ Min. increment is 1k
@ Autobuy is 100k (pthpth)
@ Payment is on a half-half basis; half when you win the auction, half when I deliver the picture. Should probably take less than a week to be finished. (:
@ Items taken at mid L-D.