Nan Suki
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 02:13:00 +0000

Welcome to JPG::Just Pixel Graphics!
Welcome to my[Nan Suki's] Gaia Shop! As the name suggests, I will be selling things/creatures that I create on paint. Pixel creations that everyone can buy and put on their signature. Look around and have fun!
Welcome to my[Nan Suki's] Gaia Shop! As the name suggests, I will be selling things/creatures that I create on paint. Pixel creations that everyone can buy and put on their signature. Look around and have fun!
***Please Read Everything Before Ordering***
Thank You! 3nodding
July 27, 2005
*NEW* Bunnies! Enjoy! xd
July 26, 2005
Now things are more in order and easier to follow and order.
July 1, 2005
OPEN! All I have currently are Other Cats. These creations look like cats; the difference is the colorful-ness and "weird-ness" of their ears and tails. For each holiday, hopefully, I will make a cat and auction it off.
---Table of Contents---
{1} Updates & Table of Contents (you are here!)
{2} Other Cats:limited and custom samples, order form, prices
{3} Bunnies:unlimited sample, order form, price
{4} Bumpers Welcome! (rules & prizes)
{5} Orders pending
{6} Customers
{7} Bumpers
{8} My Items
{9} Links (link exchanges are welcomed)
{10} Reserved
***Please place order in this forum. If you feel the need to PM me the order feel free to do so, but first post it here. Send trade once I confirm your order. After I send you the order, please tell me when you have saved it.***


"Normal Cats" start at 15g. Copy, paste, & fill the form below:
"Spiked Cats" start at 20g. Copy, paste, & fill the form below:
"Flame Cats" start at 20g. Copy, paste, & fill the form below:
"Royal Cats" start at 25g. Copy, paste, & fill the form below:















