Welcome to Gaia! ::


Moonlight Healer

Closed 4 Ever - I am closing the shop because I'm just a tad bit busy with school and all now. o_O It's junior year... and I heard this reflects your transcript in college the most. So, I won't be taking any art requests for now, however... I MAY do some when I have free time and not feeling LAZY. Otherwise sorry! So until further notice... CLOSED FOREVER.
-FP

User Image
[ x ] Welcome! [ x ]

Hello!~ Welcome to FP's chibi.ETERNUS shop. What I offer to you are chibified artsings! Yes chibi art. You know those small thingamabobs? No? Yes? Bahh, just look around and you'll find out!

[ x ] Updates! [ x ]
x.7-20-05 __ Finished first two slots. May hold one slot as an auction since I'm a tad bit busy.
x.6-22-05 __ Whee I just opened! XD

User Image

Moonlight Healer

User Image

Wait! Before you look around take a few seconds to skim through this! THIS! *points at the rules*

Quote:
Overall Rules
x._ No cursing or any foul language. AT ALL!
x._ No fighting will be tolerated, even a small teensy weensy quarrel.
x._ Don't make fun of my art or anyone elses. Be respectful at all times while in this thread.
x._ Don't be pushy, if it's taking me long, be patient. Otherwise go find someone else to draw for you. Okay?!
x._ Don't pm me about art. Only under certain circumstances may you pm me. Meaning when it's appropriate.
x._ Finally... Don't steal art! If it doesn't belong to you, don't touch it! NO TOUCHY!
x._ Have fun!

Thank you! Please proceed!

User Image

Moonlight Healer

User Image
[ x ] Samples [ x ]

[x] (CG, Headshot, Simple Background) // [x] (CG, Full Body, Simple background) // [x] (Lineart, Full Body)

[ x ] Menu [x ]

What I will do:
.x_ Gaian avatars that aren't cluttered or I will take off items as I please.
.x_ OCs but nothing too complicated, otherwise I'll try my best.

What I will not do(for now):
.x_ Group pictures.
.x_ Couple pictures.


[Chibi Headshot - 1.5k]
.x_ It will be a CGed chibified drawing of a head.
.x__+1k for simple background.

[Chibi Full Body Lineart - 2k]
.x_ A clean chibified lineart of an entire body.

[Chibi Full Body - 5k]
.x_ This is a CGed chibified drawing of an entire body.
.x__ +1k for simple background.

[ x ] Ordering [ x ]
Fill this out:
Name:
Type of art:
Price:
Any details?:


[ x ] Progress/Waiting List [ x ]

Available Slots:
1. [Possible Full Body Chibi auction. Date is TBA.]
2. [Open!]

In Progress:
1. [None]


User Image

Moonlight Healer

User Image
Where you pickup your art!

Jura - [x]
User Image
Momo4ever - [x]

User Image
User Image

Moonlight Healer

User Image

Want to be affiliates?

User Image
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/dy3xb][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/cqq9j[/IMG][/URL]

Other nifteh shops!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

User Image

Moonlight Healer

Moonlight Healer

Moonlight Healer

You can post but I'm still setting up o_O

Moonlight Healer

Whee done setting up! 2 slots open! ^^

Moonlight Healer

*rolls around* ^^

Moonlight Healer

*bounces around*
-bounces with you- So cute!!! heart 4laugh
yey! congrats on opening your thread FP! heart

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
OH, so cute!! I'd like one if possible, please! smile

Name: Jura
Type of art: Chibi full body
Price: 5k
Any details?: All up to you smile

Moonlight Healer

PnayRiceCake
-bounces with you- So cute!!! heart 4laugh

Thank you ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//