[Cardamom]
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 21:24:25 +0000

Hello and welcome to my quest thread. I'm Cardie, Cardamom, Ida or whatever.
I made this thread because I'm always questing for some spiffy items,
and I need somewhere to keep track of them.
So I made this thread. n.n
I want to have a good time questing, so please come hangout with me.
Bumping alone is so boring. D:
Donations are always welcome, for current quests or future ones.

18th of April 2006: New layout! ;3
14th of April 2006: 500 pages!
3rd of April 2006: 400 pages! O:
10th of March 2006: 300 pages! ;D
5th of November 2005: New banners! n.n
4th of November 2005: 200 pages!
3rd of October 2005: 100 pages!
14th of July 2005: Updated the thread with new banners and some other nice stuff. n.n
13th of July 2005: Thread is mysteriously back after being disappeared for a month.
4th of June 2005: Made the thread

+ Please try to use proper spelling and grammar in this thread, no netspeak
+ Do not break the page format
+ Please do not advertise, I'll link people I know
+ Follow the Gaian ToS

Post 1: Introduction and rules
Post 2: Current, future and past quests
Post 3: Donators
Post 4: Links
Post 5: Link me










