Welcome to Gaia! ::

Denna and Riri =

<33 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 102 ]
<333 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 204 ]
Total Votes:[ 306 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 167 168 169 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Curently closed!~

Hello and welcome to 'Double Dutch Art'.
The art shop of Lady Denna and me.
We started this art shop because well, we just wanted to and we're great like that! xD
Why we chose the name is kinda abvious, we're both Dutch.
If you're interested, hurry up and scroll down for the rest.^^

~Navigation~

-+Intro+- (You're here)
-+Rules+-
-+About Risk+-
-+About Denna+-
-+About Risk's Art+-
-+About Denna's Art+-
-+Risk's Waiting List and Art Pick Up.+-
-+Denna's Waiting List and Art Pick Up+-
-+Risk's Samples+-
-+Denna's Quest+-
-+Risk's Loved People+-
-+Denna's Loved People+-
-+Black List+-

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
~*~[Rulls]~*~


<3~No quote the first post
<3~Talk so we can read it
<3~No flaming the art
<3~Dont stretch the page
<3~No stealing art
<3~Treat Riri and Denna like princesses.
<3~No advertisement
[-+-]
About the artist


~My name is Mandarijn, but if you want you can call me Risk or Riri. Whatever you prefer.
~I'm 16 and of the female sex.
~I'm Dutch. (If you didn't notice yet. xD)
~I like windsurfing, snowboarding and drawing. Sometimes I also write poems.
~I dislike smoking, I'm allergic. I also don't like people who think they're better, only because their English grammar and spelling is better than mine. ><
[-+-]

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
*~[About Moi]~*

~*La Denna.
~*La Female
~*16 year
~*Fulltime AT whore
~*Free art for moi?
~*Donate?
~*Volleybal player
~*Dutchgirl
~*Luff you all


[Picturesoon]
[-+-]

In this post you can find the order form, prizes of my art and my do's and don't's.

*side note: You all have to know that I also have a life besides Gaia. That means that I can be very busy and that I take some time to finish your art.


~Prizes~

-+B & W+-

-Headshot Line art :2.5k
-Waist up Line art:3.5k
-Knee up Line art:4k

-+Coloured+-

-Headshot :3k
-Waist up :4k
-Knee up :5k

*Sorry, I don't do full bodies for now.
*I only use traditional art. That means (colour) pencil art in this case. Sometimes I ink as well.


~Do's and Don't's~

-+What I will do:+-

-Avatars
-OC's (Only if you give me a detailed desription)
-Simple BG's
-Single art

-+What I won't do:+-

-Cluttered avi's
-Couple art/Group art
-Mecha's/Antro's
-Chibies (I would if I could draw them. >< wink
-Nudity



~How to order~

To order art from me just fill in the form.
(Please post in red if you're going to order anything from me. That way Denna and me can see for who it's meant.)


*Another side note: I onlt take two orders at a time!

-Name:
-Slot (Headshot/Waist up etc)(B & W/Coulered):
-Description (if no picture a detailed description is required):
-Preferences:
-Prize (+tip?):
[-+-]


*Please don't pm me the order, post it in the thread!
I will ignore the pms!

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
[Prices]

*-Full body color Chibi: 2K

*-Full body chibi B&W: 1K

*-Headshot chibi color: 1K

*-Sexy style Black and white = One sealed.

*-OC might be a bit more then an Avi..Depends <33


-*- [Nevur] -*-

~3 Robots.
~3 Furry
~3 P0rn
~3 Extreme cluther
~3 To black
~3 Kissing
~3 Backgrounds


-*- [I do!] -*-
~3 OC with good description
~3 Avartar art



[color=Lightpink]
Username:
Referance:
Fullbody/headshot:
Color/No color:
Something special:
Maybe pose:
How mutch gold/Item:[/color]
[-+-]
~Waiting list~
*Not taking commissions*

If you want to get on this list you have to send the trade first. (After filling in the form ofcourse) I'll complete the trade when I finished the art.

-
-

[x]-> Finished
[w]-> Working on it.



~Art pick up~


I'll pm you when your art is done.

-
-
-

[-+-]

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
+ [You got to waith] +

Slots for Fullbody
Slot 1: Open

Slots for headshots
Slot 1: Open.
Slot 2: Open.

Slots for OC
Slot 1: Open.


heart [I will PM you when your art is done] heart
[-+-]

~Risk's Samples~

[Head shot/ B & W]
[Waist up/ B & W/ Sketch]
[Knee up/Inked]
[knee up/Coloured]
[Full body/ Coloured]
(I won't do full bodies at this moment, but I don't have other coloured samples at the moment and I like this one.)

[-+-]

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
[*] [La Art] [*]


~Sample~

[x] Full colored Chibi

[x] Full colored Chibi

[x] Black and white chibi.

[x] Black and white Sexy style.

[x] Waist full colored. Sexy style.
[-+-]
~Risk's Loved people~

Here I'll put all the lovely people who bought my art and visit now and then. <33
A.K.A; Just the people I love.

Denna! <33
xMisterdarknessx! <333
PoppinD x33


[-+-]

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
~[I luff you!]~

[Riri]
[Cardie]
[TheChatterbox]
[[Melon-chan]]
[PD!]
[-+-]

~Black list~

This is quite easy, if you break our rules you'll be put up here. So you'd better behave!

[-+-]

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//