
Yep yep... I'm leaving Gaia for good... and currently I am giving everything I have away....
I will not post what is in my inventory for EVIL BEGGER DOO-ER reasons... but it's over 200 items currently
blaugh
I've been a proud member of Gaia since early August of 2003.
I guess you could say that my addiction for Gaia needs to end... thus I no longer need these items.
Oh... and by the way...
I'll be giving items away for the next *thinks*........ meh, week or two... so there is no rush.
biggrin
Right now... I have a few
Reps helping me to keep up with the thread, essentially to prevent chaos!!
They are...
grimfrylock
sk8er alex
vampxuan.starlighted
PLEASE behave, and listen to them... I need all the help they can give... and you making it harder on them, only gets them better rewards for helping me!
twisted
Okay... enough said.
Onto my rules regs and other stuffs!