XiaKuraash
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 02:26:44 +0000
Avaiable:
150,000g!
Cost of gold per ticket:
2
Rules
. Please no Flaming other members
. Once you buy tickets you can't get your money back (It's final)
. Obey all Gaia TOS
. If you have questions feel free to ask me !!
. These are subject to change as i'm pretty sure i have forgotten things
.I will be viewing every page so don't try and cheat with your bumps ..
.I will give you "ONE" warning if u miss bumps and if you do it again you will disqualified! no "ifs, buts or maybes" ...
Prizes
1st prize = 150,000
2nd prize = 50,00
3rd Prize = Thank you letter for March & Thank you letter for February + 5k
Bump prizes
Top Bumper= 20k
Second Top Bumper =10k
Third Top Bumper = 5k
Top Ticker Buyer Prize
Demonic Pendant or Angelic Bracelet + BTK Hat or OMFG Hat + Fire or Ice whip
Top Donator Prize
Angelic Bracelet
Poll Contest
10 questions 1 question a week ((First question will stay up untill I have goten 20 PMs with the right answer.)) PM me with the right answer after voting that answer in the polls, and you are granted to continue answering. Get a question wrong and you're out of the contest, you can't enter in the middle of the questions. Answers will be announced following the question change. Winner will get prize (Still deciding, any where from 5K to 12K though. So enter!) Any questions PM me.
Trades that need to be confirmed
I don't wanna put your name here but please please people, can you confirm your trades !!
Hothic~ Please confirm you trades by 13th.
You have 2 weeks to accept a trade untill you are added to the list above along with your deadline. You then have 2 more weeks to accept the trade, I will PM you and notice you 1 week prior to the deadline, if you still do not accept the trade by the time deadline passes, all your tickets will be deleted from this Lotto and the money will be taken as a donation to the lotto. Shortly after you are deleted from the lotto if you PM me and ask nicely I might put your tickets back up. Demands, threats and other types of hostillities will be ignored, consitant hostillity will land your name in the Hall of Infamous (Black list.) Thanks for your coperation.
150,000g!
Cost of gold per ticket:
2
How Do I Get A Ticket?
Send a trade through to "XiaKuraash" Labelling it "lottery" in the trade subject, you can do trades by having a trading pass and going to the bank which is located in "Isle De Gambino"..
Rules
. Please no Flaming other members
. Once you buy tickets you can't get your money back (It's final)
. Obey all Gaia TOS
. If you have questions feel free to ask me !!
. These are subject to change as i'm pretty sure i have forgotten things
.I will be viewing every page so don't try and cheat with your bumps ..
.I will give you "ONE" warning if u miss bumps and if you do it again you will disqualified! no "ifs, buts or maybes" ...
Prizes
1st prize = 150,000
2nd prize = 50,00
3rd Prize = Thank you letter for March & Thank you letter for February + 5k
Bump prizes
Top Bumper= 20k
Second Top Bumper =10k
Third Top Bumper = 5k
Top Ticker Buyer Prize
Demonic Pendant or Angelic Bracelet + BTK Hat or OMFG Hat + Fire or Ice whip
Top Donator Prize
Angelic Bracelet
Poll Contest
10 questions 1 question a week ((First question will stay up untill I have goten 20 PMs with the right answer.)) PM me with the right answer after voting that answer in the polls, and you are granted to continue answering. Get a question wrong and you're out of the contest, you can't enter in the middle of the questions. Answers will be announced following the question change. Winner will get prize (Still deciding, any where from 5K to 12K though. So enter!) Any questions PM me.
Trades that need to be confirmed
I don't wanna put your name here but please please people, can you confirm your trades !!
Hothic~ Please confirm you trades by 13th.
You have 2 weeks to accept a trade untill you are added to the list above along with your deadline. You then have 2 more weeks to accept the trade, I will PM you and notice you 1 week prior to the deadline, if you still do not accept the trade by the time deadline passes, all your tickets will be deleted from this Lotto and the money will be taken as a donation to the lotto. Shortly after you are deleted from the lotto if you PM me and ask nicely I might put your tickets back up. Demands, threats and other types of hostillities will be ignored, consitant hostillity will land your name in the Hall of Infamous (Black list.) Thanks for your coperation.


