Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Ladle!

Help me think of a witty poll.

No, I'm not that witty. 0.20568927789934 20.6% [ 94 ]
And feel superior that I thought of it?! But of course! 0.13129102844639 13.1% [ 60 ]
Pssh, why would I share my wit with the likes of YOU?! 0.14660831509847 14.7% [ 67 ]
But...but...gold? *explodes* 0.5164113785558 51.6% [ 236 ]
Total Votes:[ 457 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 132 133 134 > >> >>> »|

Ladle is the new bump. Tell all your friends, because I said so.

Do it! scream 4laugh heart

PS--I totally made this up.
Updates!

January 5th, 2007--

I'm awesome. Just thought I'd keep you updated.

August 18th, 2005--

Leaving for college tomorrow! Not that that has anything to do with anything, just saying it's fun.
And anyway. Pass my potato--> http://www.passthepotato.com/passedpotato.php?potatoid=050522165530-966018

August 13th, 2005--

Nothing much. Tra-la-la. I'm getting Gaia-lazy, partly because of a current other website infatuation (DeviantArt...*drool*) and because I'm semi-busy packing for college. In a few weeks I'll be semi-busy doing schoolwork, but I'll probably still be around. mrgreen I'm just cool like that.

Keep ladling!
eek Frequently Asked and Pondered Stuff

Bradbury
milieudesanges
Kick in the cabbage


I believe the word you're grasping for is "Ladle" biggrin


Bradbury
LADLE:

Leaving Another Distinctive "Ladle" Entry


ginjikyo
Citron Lightbulb
ginjikyo
why did you decide to make the new word laddel anyway?
Well, it had something to do with my sister. When she was on a camping field trip with her friends, someone said, "Look! It's the big dipper!" My sister said, "It looks like a ladle!"
And so now we're all obsessed with that word. xd
oh i was thinking it had something to do with gravy sweatdrop


Fox_Kit
Meowllo.

LADLE me this...

If the Big Dipper looks like a ladle, does that mean
the Little Dipper looks like a...
serving spoon, tablespoon, or a teaspoon? whee


bra_nutty
Q. How do I eat my Cadbury Creme Eggs?

A. With a ladle!


torn-butterfly
<center> Ladle...
...it's better than sex...

...almost...
xd

<ohbaby33 </center>


Raven 5
Reasons why LADLES are better than bumps:
1) LADLES have many uses like:
* serving soup
* whacking people
* using as a boat for minuscel objects
* flinging liquids at people
* pointing at things
* digging holes
2) LADLES have better names

3) they're just plain cooler! blaugh


+Sunny-Dayz+
Why are Ladles in such high demand?
Well, i'll tell you why!
Ladles help you dig through sand,
And look like the big dipper in the sky.

Ladles help you serve good foods,
Like gumbo, and like soup,
Ladles add to your good moods,
So come join the ladle group!

Ladles can be used as bumps,
They're different, and they're cool;
So use your ladle when you're in a rump,
Use your ladle while at school!

'Cuz ladle is an awesome thing,
An awesome word, and more;
You can take my wedding ring,
A ladle will settle the score!

twisted LADLE! n.n


Soonee
Ladle 4 Lyfe.

Did you know that by Ladling, you can save the lives of the Zombies of Gaia? If you thought Zombies were already dead, think again - They can still talk, right?

But now, with your Ladle, you can raise enough Gaia Gold to find a cure for the remaining Zombies of Gaia.

Ladle 4 Lyfe - We Ladle, because we care.

This completely random and totally untrue statement was brought to you by ... Soonee!

Singing Soonee went to town, Riding on a thin kite, Once she landed, she proclaimed that she looked like the Wind Knight! Singing Soonee, cosplay Fuu, Singing Soonee dandy, Soonee laughs and Soonee cries, and Soonee sings for Candy! ^^-


Oh yes. And bumpers will be scream -ed at. heart
Example:
Citron Lightbulb
Some random bumper
bump
scream scream scream Ladle!!!


It's nothing personal. It's just...totally against the point of this thread. 3nodding
An affiliate. xd


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


A ladle shop! eek


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
eek Something special!!!

idea The first person to ladle on page 100 gets something special from me.
idea It'll either be a sealed envelope or the Thank You Letter for whatever month.
idea You don't have to have been "loyal" to this thread or anything stupid--anyone can get this.

Just because I'm nice. mrgreen
Geez, a girl tries to make a difference and gets completely ignored. How very typical.
TalesI)ude
LADLE

=O Yay!!! biggrin xd
Wow, it's amusing to watch the responses on my poll grow.
bump-it will never catch on
Bwahaha! I have an investor! mrgreen
Ladle...(whats it mean anyway?)
Mokusei
bump-it will never catch on
So you say...but I know some very influential people. 3nodding
sporker thing
Ladle...(whats it mean anyway?)
It's...what the Big Dipper looks like. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//