Welcome to Gaia! ::


7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
<center> Aki-chan's Chibi Art Shop

Sry I had to close up. I just wasn't getting alot of business like I did when I first opened and I've also got stuff to do at school @.o;; Maybe I'll re-open in the future ^^

Quote:
Update: Mission accomplished ^^ I got my friend his wings


-*Contents*-

idea Intro/Contents/Updates (You are here)
idea Samples and prices
idea Rules/Order form
idea Waiting list
idea -reserved-
</center>

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
<center> Samples</center>

Inked: Cost= 200 gold

User Image

Colored outline: Cost= 250 gold

User Image

Inked and colored: Cost = 350 gold

User Image

Colors:

Regarding the colors I have many different ones. The main colors of course, are:
.Red
.Orange
.Yellow
.Green
.Blue
.Violet

I do have other colors so just ask ^^

Extras: Free!
.Little Heart
.Wink
.Extra Text
.Other (you name it, I'll see if I can do it ^^)

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
<center> Rules

domokun No flamming
domokun No begging for freebies ><
domokun Please don't take my name off the artwork, I would like for people to see I made it. I may use "Aki-chan" or "Aki Oukami"
domokun Gaia rules apply here. Keep things PG 13 and stuff Ok?
domokun ONLY after I have received the gold will I send you your picture.
domokun Please try to upload the image to a different server @.o;; I don;t want to exeed my bandwith. If it's not uploaded to a new server 5 days after recieving it, I will replace the image with a warning.
domokun More rules will be added as I think of them.


Ordering

For a. Inked or Inked/colored piece:


Quote:
Gaian Name:
Name to be displayed on picture:
Cost:
Extras:
Picture of Avi:


For a colored outline:

Quote:
Gaian Name:
Name to be displayed on picture:
Cost:
Color:
Extras:
Picture of avie:

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
<center> Links

User Image

User Image

User Image

Link to me:


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6066603][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/Aki_Tsuki/button1.png[/IMG][/url]

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
*opens thread* o.o;;

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
*wonders if bumping in necessary* o.o?

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
bump! good luck! how long does it usually take you to finish your orders?
Very nice!! heart

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
NessaSirfilas
bump! good luck! how long does it usually take you to finish your orders?
Umm. It usually depends on how much Homework I have but normally a 20 minutes to a half hour. Also depending on how many orders.
Aki Oukami
NessaSirfilas
bump! good luck! how long does it usually take you to finish your orders?
Umm. It usually depends on how much Homework I have but normally a 20 minutes to a half hour. Also depending on how many orders.

Ohkies! I will order then ^^, in my next post.

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
NessaSirfilas
Aki Oukami
NessaSirfilas
bump! good luck! how long does it usually take you to finish your orders?
Umm. It usually depends on how much Homework I have but normally a 20 minutes to a half hour. Also depending on how many orders.

Ohkies! I will order then ^^, in my next post.
Ok. I forgot to add the Extra options @.o;; *adds*

yolantasiu: Thank you ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//