Welcome to Gaia! ::


Hygienic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Read me (please?) :


Well, you've either randomly fallen here, clicked on my signature, went to my other quest thread and clicked the link, or someone lovely linked me from somewhere.

I like this old thingy so I decided that I'd just update the old thread, since it's 100 and a little + pages. I shall keep the newer thread just in case I feel like using it, though.
But this place is my happy little home~

My quest is simple enough - I wish to look like a tramp/whore/tart/hoe/sexy b*****d, and the items I require to look like a man-whore are quite expensive, so I am asking for any kind of assistance at all.

"Assistance?" You might ask. "Does that mean you're begging, Kurobei?"
Well, that's exactly right.
I'm a tramp, so I'm allowed to beg for donations.

Seriously though, I'm not the begging kind - if you come here, and you donate to me (either items, gold, your time or a bump here and there), I will be eternally grateful.
However, if I see you wearing the item/s I desire, I'm not going to scream "OMfGz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!! GiMMe UR SExC~ fcukin itemz hoebitchz!!111one!!1", nor am I going to stalk you.

Come here, leave here, and donate all of your own accord.

Any and every little bit counts.


Hygienic Sex Symbol

Donations so far:

Lots of people have helped me, and to be honest I've forgotten how much they gave me, but hopefully when my new thread returns *hinthint*, it's there =3

I would like to thank mainly - Pickles the Pirate,

Jibbeh,

Microwaveably good (12k donation! I love you! <3 )),

MC Domo Queen,

caito_o (Thank You Letter for Donation April 2005 *dies*),

my cork of ayla! (thank you!!!)

Mahou Hoshi. Jade ((loves on you*)

wolvenchild88 (*loves*)

Miss Danielle - donated -Black Manties <3 ^^ *loves her* She's so kind~

Whisper.tale - donated 2k ^_^ *loves*

Fiesty Kitten

cornsnake12

Naughty Kitty Charity - 1k! eek whee Thank you!

The Loveable Adaptable Charity - 1k! heart Thank you kindly!

Das Tier in Mir - 390g 3nodding Thank you!

Cresky-chan

bastiankitty


>>
I'm truly sorry anyone that I haven't mentioned, but hopefully my new quest thread will be fixed soon so I can use it again =)
~

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
You're sweet.

I hope you get your bunny luv.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

The people that helped my quests in the past:


8k from Milkchan! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! ^^ heart heart

1k from xLollirotAngelx !!! Thank you very much for your generosity!

1k from Sean The Fighter !!! xd whee Yeeha! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

400g! - Jade_kami_cat heart Thank yooooooooooooou!!!!!!!!!!

100g - Lady_June ^^ Thank you!!!!!

2k - PumpkinJack ((Arigatou gozaimasu!!)) heart whee heart

The items
User Image - Kitsune Mask - Amarroo (who sold it to me EXTRA SUPER OF DOOM cheap! ^^ Thank you!) whee

User Image - Glasses - ExtremeEagle 3nodding heart

User Image - Jack's Anger - From Archangel Zeruel xd

User Image - Bunny Luv - From Archangel Zeruel xd

User Image - Emo Glasses - From Arquenus Nantes heart

User Image - Doll Ears - From rubiestargirl whee

User Image - Black Catscratch Hat - from Chibykid heart

User Image - Cat Tail - From Sayuri_san 3nodding

User Image - Black Skeleton Mask - From Saiyuri_san 3nodding

User Image - Deluxe Cat Ears - PumpkinJack wink
Boughts::

User Image - Bani Clips - was bought by me (with donation help ^^ eek )

User Image - Fox Ears - bought by me and a pinklink luckness wink

User Image - That 70's red shirt! - bought by me with donation money from Milkchan heart

User Image - Black Net Top - bought by me with donation money from Milkchan again!!! whee

User Image - Guy's Gung Xi hat! - bought by me ^_^

Hygienic Sex Symbol

My Loved Bumpers heart


mizumi_chan
microwaveably good
Ajamoh
wolvenchild88
flyyydreamgrl
Jade_kami_cat
joy_dark_fish
JadesCharity
Blueflame666
Naomi_Izumi
ExtremeEagle
Kereika
himalaya
simple-white
cinammonroll
Tifa_mel
Mirrormere
Jenni-X
X Angel 2 X
Lolli is love
Matia
Eboniique
Maxu-chan
DarkAngel53
fluffy13
PumpkinJack
Korriolus
eizuki
k_samurai_girl
Meyami
Niratu
Vassle_of_Darkness
Enclave33
Dominic_Mulder
falling_platinum
Togusa
skribbelgrl
Kayhura
Marasu
dynamo_1
Jamizoid
Shakakaka
porcelain sea
Sakaki-Miahama
DemonicLayer_Mule
Yohko Naruto
Amarroo
MingSao
Willow The Wanderer
AquaGoddess11
kirakenshin
jennis233
Hikari Tamashii
69cool_girl69
aqbar10
Icen
Cinney
Silvermidnight
shadowhunterkurohyou
NosferatuNeko
Kafikee
shadiest
Amarisa Relaeos
Paper-thin Romanticism

Hygienic Sex Symbol

::Links::

My other quest, for art:
User Image

Please please PLEASE go here to donate or bump:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

&

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

&


User Image


&

User Image

&

User Image


Support other Gaians! If we don't, then who else will?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

&

User Image

&

User Image
bump and goodluck

Hygienic Sex Symbol

bumpiie and lots of luck heart
i had a bunny hat before.. but i traded it away sad

Hygienic Sex Symbol

aww you traded it? damn
ah wells, thanks for the wishing-of-the-luck-ness ^^
Hey, don't I get a mention as a donator for the Jack's Anger I gave you??

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//