Welcome to Gaia! ::


Hygienic Sex Symbol

I'd love it if anyone would be willing to draw my avatar.

Essentially, I'd like avatar art namely because I myself cannot draw (I mean it), and I love seeing other people's drawings. I wanted pictures of my avatar because it kind of makes the drawing well, more personalised for me to enjoy, if you know what I mean.

I like cutesy type poses, but really anything that you draw, whether it's a headshot, full body, colour, black and white, anything! ^^ I'll love it!

I am also looking for Couple pics with mine and Mind Control Doll's Avatars ^_^ Shounen-ai/yaoi goodness.

User Image & User Image


~nyo! Thank you! heart

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Feel free to draw me in any outfit you like as my ava is now, or my dream avatar - one which I am quite close to though already. =3

Anyway, as long as Kuro's looking like a hawt tramp, or has got glasses and cute ears - bunny, fox or cat,
I don't care what else is in there.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Favourite of the moment: heart

None at the moment sad Sorry~
I like too many of them to take a pick today ^_^

heart

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Hygienic Sex Symbol

hey you.
you finally made a thread eh? whee

Hygienic Sex Symbol

microwaveably good
hey you.
you finally made a thread eh? whee


xd Sure have! *cuts ribbon* yay! It's open!
Kurobei
microwaveably good
hey you.
you finally made a thread eh? whee


xd Sure have! *cuts ribbon* yay! It's open!


i posted before it's officially opened? O_o

Hygienic Sex Symbol

microwaveably good
Kurobei
microwaveably good
hey you.
you finally made a thread eh? whee


xd Sure have! *cuts ribbon* yay! It's open!


i posted before it's officially opened? O_o


it's cause you're special. X3
Kurobei

it's cause you're special. X3


*ego inflates*

anyway, i have to go off now.
i'll return here to bump it up or something. whee

ta.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

microwaveably good
Kurobei

it's cause you're special. X3


*ego inflates*

anyway, i have to go off now.
i'll return here to bump it up or something. whee

ta.


*waves* Hopefully see you soon!

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//