Welcome to Gaia! ::


5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
heart heart heart MY QUEST IS FINALLY COMPLETE!!!! heart heart heart

~~A THANK YOU~~
MARCH 10th, 2005
That's right, everyone. AFter 5 months of hard work, strong will (not ONE item bought for myself since the quest begun!), and most of all.... AMAZING PEOPLE, this quest for the AFK has been realised. You've read this before, maybe a few times, but I really feel like I need to thank you all again. And any amount of time I thank you can't be enough. I am always taken aback by people's kindness on Gaia. In the past month, the donations I've recieved, big and small, are amazing. And the amount of time many of you have spent simply comiung here to bump this quest thread has done my quest wonders, and I don't even know how to thank you all for something that seems so small and does so much good. I have made more friends on this quest, in this thread, through charities, through bumpers, than in my whole time on Gaia. I don't even have time to name you all. Some were from the beginning and have since moved on, others are new, some have been here for the whole ride. There were times when I was very well near to giving up completely, and yet you all talked me back down and told me I could do it. You all have been amazing. I really, truly mean it when I say without you, this quest would have been nothing.

I have left up the list of donators, charities, and bumpers who have made this dream of mine possible. I will continue to bump your threads as often as I can, especially once thread subscriptions are back up.

I can't believe it's over, and it's almost sad. 5 months of my 11 months on Gaia have been spent here, in this thread, and with you people. I hope in the future, we will continue to see eachother and remember the good times we have had here. I have an AFK. I love you all.


Also: Thanks to the avatar fanart/signature bumps/ sig quest banner! Check them out!

Ryan Fanart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Endril/GAIA/Ryanbumpquest.bmp
done by the ultimate Mac! you can have a quest banner just like it for 100g! heart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Endril/RyanbyChai.jpg
Done by my dearest Malachai Fox, whom I adore. Isn't it perfect? heart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Endril/ryanrp.jpg

done by the ever talented SOUJIRO, whom I love and owe forever. Fey Ryan Sparkles! heart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Endril/Ryanjar.gif

a lovely, hillarious little thing done by Malachaifox over a conversation of Ryan's utter innocence and adorableness. Don ask. heart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Endril/RyanbySnowBlossom.png
done by Snow_Blossom as a gift, wonderful and pink XD heart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Endril/Ryan_OK.png
A gift sketch done by Orange Kitsune, and is adorable in all ways heart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Endril/GAIA/RyanSketch.jpg
by the most amazingly talented AvalonAuggie, for Ryan's Quest. Pink and PERFECT. Because Ryan's a KITTY! heart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Endril/GAIA/Ryansegg.jpg
Done by someone in the fest as a gift. Too awesome. heart


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Endril/ryan.gif
Bouncy Ryan sig done by Soujiro. had to add because is the cutest thing of all time. heart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Endril/bump-ryans.gif
bump made for me by Mousey, on which I get more compliments on in one day than anything EVER. heart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/princessofdonutland/RR.jpg
done by the most awsome Princess of Donutland heart

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
THE PEOPLE THAT MADE THIS QUEST POSSIBLE-- THE REAL ANGELS ON GAIA

THANK YOU DONATORS

ANONOMYOUS DONOR-- JANUARY 2004 donation letter (oh... my GOD. Thank you!!!!!!) heart


MR. MACHPHISTO- 44389g!!!! AND MY QUEST BANNER!!

heart

THEEVEOFTHENIGHT- Oct2004!!!!! (JEeeeeez, you guys! heart Thanks!)
heart heart KITTII- more than she ever should have heart heart

heart [Fatfatgoeshome- 20,000g!!!!!! heart

heart Avalon Auggie- gas mask, head flower, party hat/noise maker, black high-school wide-bottomed pants, white vacation shirt heart

Nicram- 100g heart (thank you!)

heart Tarotess- 1,000g!!! heart (thank you!!!!!!) heart heart

heart heart heart Malachai Fox- Don't Ask, Don't Tell shirt,2,000g, 2004 OCTOBER LETTER, 2005 FEBRUARY LETTER (x2) heart heart heart


heart heart :heart: Mistara Aurora- 5000g!!!!!!!! (THANK YOU!) :heart: heart heart

heart heart naichan- 1,000g !! heart heart
Shiletimis- 500g!

Joseph Evans- January 2005 donation letter!!!!!!! (thank you!!!!!) heart

Duva- 100g (THANKS!) heart
=============

THANK YOU CHARITY DONATIONS! (GIVE 'EM A VISIT!)

The Only the Polite Need Apply Charity! -100g (thank you!)

The Roaring Flames Charity -300g!!! (thank you)

The Evil Safehaven Charity!- 1000g heart heart (THANK YOU!))

The Anti-Apathy Charity- 100g! (thank you!)

The Kittii Quest Helpers Charity House 1,000g[(Thank you)

*~-.-~* Light of Hope Foundation *~-.-~* Charity for quests - 400g (Thank you!)

User Image -800g and Basic Rod!!!! (THANK YOU!!!)


Temple of Gaia Charity! - FOX EARS (Thank you!)

Kurutteiru Kaeru Charity - 1,000g!!!! (THANK YOU!)

~Ze's Chibi-Charity ~- 550g!!!!

*~Requiem Charity~* - 500g! (thank you!)

Angel's Nightmare Charity!- 400g! (thank you)



BUMPERS

Demon Neko Jane
Kurikoh
Akiko_Chan
NurikoAPA
AvalonAuggie heart
Soujiro Okita heart
Winkerson
Faulkner
TouRin heart
jennis233
Kayako Kinata
pippi18848
Nuclear_Draco
loser_techie
Faith Fairy
bunnipop
himalaya heart
X Angel 2 X
Piankhi-chan
Fleeccee heart
Queen Julie
Tarotess heart
[ Noxious ]
Claire de Lune
baranoshi
Valkyria86 heart
Drake (Imp)
CallieT
Dark Sorceress heart
Junio heart
tingyen
Lais
Sh33p
[Happy Frown]
JinkxyKitten
Dark Sorceress
flocke
Missie DuCaine
Jester of Hell
Janderian
Princess of Donutland
Sealynn
Nocturnal Syn
flocke
4n1m36uy
PinkHairedGal
Chibi_Vega heart
SailorGundam06
jennis233
KaoruIchigo
Doumyouji
MoraviaIV
Shakakaa heart
Kittii heart
Hikari Tamashii
Paeng
Twisted-Freak
Ryyan
Takeshi Yamashita
Nukuri
Teh Le Watermelon
~X~Lost_And_Forgotten~X~

AND MANY, MANY MORE KIND-HEARTED GAIANS WHO BUMPED!
bump
Quote:
i bump you? you bump me?

*points to sig*

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Bump and thank you!

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Thank you, NurikoAPA! Much appreciated!

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Bumping.

...should probably get a start on that Latin American History article...

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
LOST is on tonight! Will there be more drug induced funtimes?!

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Bump! I wonder where those GavSims things are that you can like... make avatars with the wanted item on it....

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

BUMP!
Also, if you want I can look through my inventory for stuff I want to sell off, and I shall donate it to your quest thusly.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
AvalonAuggie
User Image

BUMP!
Also, if you want I can look through my inventory for stuff I want to sell off, and I shall donate it to your quest thusly.



RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFUS! *dies and clings to the hot piano man like there's no tomorrow* Really, I love you for just that enough.

you'd really do that for me? Really?! *snuggles* You're toooo awsome

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Ryan Sticksen-Glitter


RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFUS! *dies and clings to the hot piano man like there's no tomorrow* Really, I love you for just that enough.

you'd really do that for me? Really?! *snuggles* You're toooo awsome

Hell yeah! I mean, I don't think I have that much stuff that would sell for very much, but..yeah.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
AvalonAuggie
Hell yeah! I mean, I don't think I have that much stuff that would sell for very much, but..yeah.


heh. Have you SEEN what I'm going for? Anything helps... anything. Including some Stuffing. DAmn it. Need to write that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//