Q. Can digiKi speak?
A. They are capable of learning, but will most likely chirp and chirr for their whole life. Some continue using beeps and other mechanical noises throughout their life. (thank you kitten! )
Q. How exactly do they.. hatch/emerge?
A. It varies. ^^;; Be creative! Er, preferably without harming the poor dears...
Q. Does roleplaying make them hatch faster?
A. Of course! The RP-ers always get more perks and advantages. If you think you cannot RP because your digiKi is in egg stage, interact with the owners or emerged 'Ki and be active!
Q. Do they use any type of magic/do they have elements/etc?
A. Not that I know of. ^_^; They are rather handy with electronics-- or rather, destructive. Don't let them near your ZONY!
Q. OMG! I need one of these dijiKi! I'll give you 100million kajillion gold for one!
A. ... er, wait for the sales/auctions like the rest of us.
Q. May we co-own a digiKi?
A. Yes, but please make sure that both parties agree to this with NO regrets!
Q. Can I guest color a pair? ;D
A. Yep, but you'll have to PM me with details. Don't be mad if I reject you ._.
Q. Do you do pet trades? >3
A. Well, PM me with a link to your shop and I'll reply asap. Once again, please don't be mad if I reject you >.<