4. Donations
Kenchan - 8310 heart
Le Biscuit ~ - 1100 and a white daisy boquet biggrin 3300
Byaggha - 1000 3nodding
amalyn - 1800 heart
TravisWK - Bao! hearteek
Donations for previous quests Untamed Bewilderment - NITEMARE HEADBAND eekheart
Doodlebug - 1000g heartwhee
AnimeCrazedFan - 2000g + Soft Black Underwear + Blacklisted Skimpy Swimtop blaugh
KataiKaen - 300g biggrin
Ladorma - 100g biggrin
Manwe - Fly Suit xdheart
Kenchan - October Letter (I know it was you!!!) blaugh
Kenchan again - Ducky Hat blaugh
LadyofLaputa - Buckle Shoes heart
Mokoni - 500g whee
Ladorma - Fitted Red Top heart
Byaggha - Morgana's Hat heart
Taiyachan - Blue Grecian Top and 50g whee
Forever Zero - Fairy Wings eek
Jojo-chan - 250g whee
Jean_Genie - Sky Hiking Boots heart
Grondax - 77851 eek (though I might have mixed up the numbers, I don't think I read that donation properly!)
Internal_Dragon - Dark Green Phat Sweatshirt heart
Startica and the The Star Fire Club Charity - Flower Crown, Lazer Hi Tec Sandal, Clown Nose and Red Goth Skirt! eekheart
MintRose - Wrapped Present biggrin
nikolita - Lazer Hi Tec Sandal heart
Kakuzo - Burnt Umber Phat Pants biggrin
x[Redemption]x - 1000g heart
lizzieluvsyou - green knot top heart
Naota9 - 25 000 hearteek
Yoshimi Kinomoto - 2000g heart
Tabyk - April 2005 letter 3nodding
Hitsuki216 - 400g biggrin
I do this thing...random ninja donations ninja though I don't know how well it's going to work considering I"m questing for a bunch of things at the moment...but that's never stopped me from donating before. ^_^
Stellie's News
08/07/2005 - After much slacking and the inability to change my quest due to the front page freezes, I have now embarked on my holy grail of items, the nitemare headband. It's the holy grail because this quest is a long time coming.
01/11/2004 - Got my ducky hat finally...after some Halloween setbacks (I reeeeeally needed to look like Edward Scissorhands xd ) But I'm back on track and realizing for the first time that I hardly have any color in my wardrobe. This shall have to be fixed. I'm going for the colorful stuff first!
*note* First week of questing I was hacked, but thanks to my great friend SilverArchangel, my stuff was returned to me. heart
14/09/2004 - Quest started today, looks to be fun.