Welcome to Gaia! ::


Saria's Quest for the Surreal

User Image

Welcome to my questing page! Thanks so much for taking the time to actually look at it! I would appreciate bumps greatly! And if in the case you do consider to donate to me, then I LOVE YOU!

I've been a member of Gaia for a while now, but due to many reasons, i've been an on-and-off member. Just recently I started getting involved with guilds, charities, and the such ... I've been donating a lot, and finally I decided that I wanted to quest some! I've never done this before, so give me a slight break, please, if I seem newbie-ish ^.^;;;

Curent Funds: 60g (updated every 200)

User Image

Contents:

1st post - Introduction and Current Funds
2nd post - Someone posted before could reserve it
3rd post - Item list
4th post - Donators
5th post - Affiliates
6th post - Awesome charities
7th post - Art Shop
8th post - Item Shop

User Image
User Image

Good Luck
Item List:

Red = Donated
Blue = Bought
Green = Rare event

User Image

~Currently Questing For~

User Image (#0000ff Complex Shirt)
User Image (Red Forbidden Skirt)
User Image (Felicia's Gloves)
User Image (Gung Xi Top)
User Image (Gung Xi Pants)
User Image (Jacked Up Cape)

User Image

~Wish List~

User Image (Alice's Crimson Dress)
User Image (Angelic Headband)
User Image (Belted Shoes)
User Image (Black Beatnik Skirt)
User Image (Black Clogs)
User Image (Ballerina's Circlet)
User Image (Black getaGRIP skirt)
User Image (Black Muskateer Top)
User Image (Crimson Pimpin Skirt)
User Image (Demon Pitchfork)
User Image (Felicia's Wise Gown)
User Image (Knot Black Top)
User Image (Light Tan Bark Leg Warmers)
User Image (Maid Collar Necklace)
User Image (Morgana's Dress)
User Image (Nitemare Bustier)
User Image (Nitemare Headband)
User Image (Nitemare Scarf)
User Image (Outlaw Biker Boots - Ashe )
User Image (Red Aero Top)
User Image (Red Muskateer Shirt)
User Image (Snow Bored Pants Red)
User Image (Straw Hat)
User Image (Stylish Charcoal Winter Skirt)
User Image (Those Black 90s Gloves)
User Image (Those Red 90s Pants)
User Image (Witch's Cape)
User Image (Witch's Shoes)
User Image (Angelic Halo)
User Image (Angelic Pendant)
User Image (Chain Wallet)
User Image (Fuzzy Penguin Slippers)
User Image (Golden Laurels)
User Image (Kitsune Mask)
User Image (Mini Angel Wings)
User Image (Mini Nitemare Wings)
User Image (Red Rose Corsage)
User Image (Winged Anklets)
User Image (Zony Discman)

User Image

~Now Have~

User Image (Black Fishnet Stockings)
User Image (Striped Stockings)
User Image (Doll Ears)
User Image (Emo Glasses)
User Image (Nitemare Collar) : biggrin onated by The Collar Foundation::
User Image (Black Goth Boots)
User Image (Staff of the Angels) ::Gift from Laureka Kitsune::
User Image (Leather Coller With Cross) ::Gift from Laureka Kitsune::
User Image (Morgana's Gloves)
User Image (Flower Crown) ::Gift from Laurena::
User Image (Flower Wrist Bands) ::Gift from Laurena::

User Image
Donators:

- The Collar Foundation (Nitemare Collar) eek heart heart
- TaderTot (300g) biggrin heart
- Laureka Kitsune (Staff of the Angels, Leather Collar with Cross) wink heart heart heart
Art Shop:

This is a post for my art shop! If you commission me for any money, then I will put you on this list for helping me out in my quest! I also do art commissions free, for donators! If you want to commission me for something, then PM me about what you want, and we’ll negotiate the price of it. It’s not really money I’m after, as any amount will help in my quest, but I don’t like working for nothing at all.

Donators get their choice of receiving a plain black and white, OR color sketch as their reward for donating.

CGs are going to be expensive, because they take me forever.

Currently, the CG studio is closed, because I don’t have any CG programs on my computer at this moment. Also, my avatar and banner studio is closed until I get my own computer back.

User Image

~Sketches~

::1::2::3::4::5::6::7::8::9:: 10::

User Image


~Color Pencil~

::1::2::3::4::5::


User Image

~CG~

::1::2::3::4::

User Image


~Avatars~

::1::2::3::4::5::6::7::8::9::10::11::12::


User Image

~Banners~

::1::2::
Item Shop:

Here's the link to my store, where you can purchase things for lower than regular prices! Sometimes they're dirt cheap, and others they're a little under the price (depending on demand)

- Saria's Item Shop

Current Selling:

- Prisoner's Pants (bidding beginning: 100, buy now: 200)
Reserved!
jmuzzy1
User Image

Good Luck


Thanks so much!
Laureka Kitsune
bump!


Arigato, V-chanish!
*bumps for teh sparkish*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//