Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count.

+1 1 100.0% [ 81 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

User Image

.W e l c o m e.

Thank you for visiting my chibi shop! Before posting, please read the rules! It would be greatly appriciated.



User Image

.W e l c o m e.
.U p d a t e s.
.R u l e s.
.Q u e s t i o n s.
.P r i c e s. & .S a m p l e s.
.W a i t i n g . L i s t.
.F i n i s h e d.
.Q u e s t i n g.
.E x t r a s.
.L i n k s.




.N a v i.
.T O C. .U p d a t e s. .R u l e s. .Q u e s t i o n s. .P r i c e s. .W a i t i n g. .F i n i s h e d. .Q u e s t i n g. .E x t r a s. .L i n k s.
User Image

User Image


Barbie

1o. 16. o7 -- OMG!! I Updated?! Well, I just want to let you know that I am kind of quitting this thread. BUT!!! The good news is that I am starting a new one!! And this new one won't only sell chibis, but regular stuff, too. Pretty awesome, right? Not to mention, it will be a JOINT ART SHOP!! Wooh! The hiring thread for it can be foiund here.
o8. 13. o7 -- I won't be opening any slots for a while. I mean a WHILE. I am going to be in school in a week and I still haven't finished my art assignments that I've had time to do all summer... So I'll be working on those.. And then I will be helping out with some people's B/C shops. I'll put the link up when it's all ready and stuff. BUT!!! I will probably open some bribe slots, as well as an auction, so it's not like there won't be any way to get arts from me. I'll also be open to art trades soon, just not now.

o7. 25 .o7 -- I got my guitar of Angellus!! Now I'm questing some other things... Heheh.
o7. 22 .o7 -- I'll be opening up the slots again in a few days. Sorry everyone! I need a break...
o7. 17 .o7 -- Opened the shop!
o7. 16 .o7 -- Setting up the shop.







.N a v i.
.T O C. .U p d a t e s. .R u l e s. .Q u e s t i o n s. .P r i c e s. .W a i t i n g. .F i n i s h e d. .Q u e s t i n g. .E x t r a s. .L i n k s.
User Image

User Image


.O n e. -- Please be respectful to everyone here. I'm not too big on drama...

.T w o. -- If you think my prices are high, leave. If you don't like my art, leave. If you don't like me, leave.

.T h r e e. -- Please be as literate as you are physically able to be. I understand if you are bad at spelling or whatever (like me...), but if you use numbers in your words then I will ignore you.

.F o u r. -- DO NOT PM your requests to me. Please post them in this thread. If for any reason you think I missed your post you can post again saying so. You CAN, however, PM me if you have any questions about the shop.

.F i v e. -- Don't ask for freebies. I only give those to people who post in my shop a lot. If you beg there will be little chance of you getting any art from me at all, let alone a freebie.

.S i x. -- I go by first come first serve. For now anyway.



.N a v i.
.T O C. .U p d a t e s. .R u l e s. .Q u e s t i o n s. .P r i c e s. .W a i t i n g. .F i n i s h e d. .Q u e s t i n g. .E x t r a s. .L i n k s.
User Image

User Image


.O n e. -- Do you do anything other than chibis?
Not at the moment! I may in the future though.... Chibis are just easier. And maybe in some events there will be options of more than just chibis.

.T w o. -- Is there any way I can get a freebie from you?
YES! You have to post a lot in my shop. That's all. They are random, though, so if you post a lot and I don't make you one, please don't be upset. I'll get around to it.

.T h r e e. -- Can I be affiliates with you?
Sure, just post your banner's code in the thread or PM me and I'll put you under my links.

.F o u r. -- How do I order a chibi?
Just fill in the order form and post it in the thread. Send the trade directly afterward. When I'm done with your request I'll finish the trade and send you your chibi.

.F i v e. -- Do you draw OCs?
Yes, in fact I would prefer to do Original Characters. I only ask that you provide an image or a very VERY detailed description of the character's appearance.

.S i x. -- Do you take items as payment?
Normally I won't take store items or anything like that, but I will take monthly collectables or Thank You Letters (I go by the average tektek price of the item...). But go ahead and ask if whatever item you have can be used as payment, even if it isn't a monthly collectable.

.S e v e n. -- Can I order more than one thing at a time?
Yes you can, but no more than two.




.N a v i.
.T O C. .U p d a t e s. .R u l e s. .Q u e s t i o n s. .P r i c e s. .W a i t i n g. .F i n i s h e d. .Q u e s t i n g. .E x t r a s. .L i n k s.
User Image

User Image

Hopefully I'll come up with some more options, but for now, this is it....


.CG.
.F u l l b o d y. -- 12K
.H e a d s h o t. -- 5K

.L i n e . A r t.
.F u l l b o d y. -- 4K
.H e a d s h o t. -- 2K




.O r d e r . F o r m.

[size=16][color=#dd9900]I'm Ordering![/color][/size]
[color=#777777].N a m e.[/color] [color=#dd9900]--[/color]
[color=#777777].R e q u e s t.[/color] [color=#dd9900]--[/color](Fullbody or Head shot? Color or Line art?)
[color=#777777].I m a g e.[/color] [color=#dd9900]--[/color] (at least one picture)
[color=#777777].T o t a l.[/color] [color=#dd9900]--[/color]







.W o n ' t . D o.

.O n e. -- Overly Cluttered Avis.
.T w o. -- Couples (Unless bribed a lot...)
.T h r e e. -- Some Anthro
.F o u r. -- Mecha
.F i v e. -- Ugly Avis.



.N a v i.
.T O C. .U p d a t e s. .R u l e s. .Q u e s t i o n s. .P r i c e s. .W a i t i n g. .F i n i s h e d. .Q u e s t i n g. .E x t r a s. .L i n k s.
User Image

User Image


.N o r m a l . S l o t s.

.O n e. -- CLOSED.
.T w o. -- CLOSED.
.T h r e e. -- CLOSED.
.F o u r. -- CLOSED.
.F i v e. -- CLOSED.


.B r i b e . S l o t s.

.O n e. -- CLOSED.
.T w o. -- CLOSED.


NOTE -- To get a Bribe slot you add 5K to your total. Your request will then be worked on before all others in the normal slots.




.N a v i.
.T O C. .U p d a t e s. .R u l e s. .Q u e s t i o n s. .P r i c e s. .W a i t i n g. .F i n i s h e d. .Q u e s t i n g. .E x t r a s. .L i n k s.
User Image

User Image



Goes from newest to oldest...

No-chanXD
nissachann
Nero Haven
+dustbunnii+
Boxed Lunch
Captain Starling
Alice Elliot'
+dustbunnii+
+dustbunnii+




.N a v i.
.T O C. .U p d a t e s. .R u l e s. .Q u e s t i o n s. .P r i c e s. .W a i t i n g. .F i n i s h e d. .Q u e s t i n g. .E x t r a s. .L i n k s.
User Image

User Image


I got my Guitar of Angellus!! Horay! But now I want something different. I want this:
User Image
Or maybe this... If I try extra hard::
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image


I'll be going after the items in the order that they are in... As you can clearly see, I am quite ambitious...



.N a v i.
.T O C. .U p d a t e s. .R u l e s. .Q u e s t i o n s. .P r i c e s. .W a i t i n g. .F i n i s h e d. .Q u e s t i n g. .E x t r a s. .L i n k s.
User Image

User Image



This is where I will be posting any events that might take place in my shop. There may be contests, giveaways, or other things that can get you cheap art or free gold...


.C u r r e n t . E v e n t s.


.O n e. -- The first person to post 100 times (bumps don't count! Actually say something interesting...) gets a free fullbody line art.
.T w o. -- The first person to post on page 50 gets a free CG'ed Headshot!! Woooh!




.N a v i.
.T O C. .U p d a t e s. .R u l e s. .Q u e s t i o n s. .P r i c e s. .W a i t i n g. .F i n i s h e d. .Q u e s t i n g. .E x t r a s. .L i n k s.
User Image

User Image


.B a n n e r.

User Image


[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29827325&][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g74/LadyLain/SmallBanner.jpg[/IMG][/URL]



.L i n k s . O u t.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image





.N a v i.
.T O C. .U p d a t e s. .R u l e s. .Q u e s t i o n s. .P r i c e s. .W a i t i n g. .F i n i s h e d. .Q u e s t i n g. .E x t r a s. .L i n k s.
User Image


Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//