Welcome to Gaia! ::

People count!

+ Piggy 1 100.0% [ 93 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 > >>

User ImageE.n.c.h.a.n.t.e.D // P.a.r.a.d.i.s.E

+ IntroductioN__________________________________

Welcome to E.n.c.h.a.n.t.e.D // P.a.r.a.d.i.s.E! I am Prince Orange, your artist. I have been drawing in the anime style for just over 11 years. My preferred anime style is shoujo. I AM a bit lazy, but I do work hard on all my requests.

It takes about an hour and a half to finish a regular request. Sometimes even longer. So please bear with me!

I also highly reccommend that you read all the posts on the first page. That'll save some of your butt.

So you're probably thinking why this nut opened this shop in the first place, am I right? I'll show you what I want.


User ImageUser Image

Help me reach these items by ordering! (I also owe my sister 14k.)

I'm not a scary person, so if you have any questions, please ask me on the thread, or PM me.

While you're here, feel free to chat and bump up the page. Just don't spam. You may also post your request while it's closed so that I can start it by the next day.

How the ordering works:
1. Post your request on the thread. DO NOT PM ME!
2. I'll get started on your drawing.
3. In about 15 or 30 minutes, I'll show you what I have drawn so far. I'll ask you if you like it and if there's anything you want to change/add.
4. You tell me whether you like it or not, ask to change stuff, etc. I'll change the whole picture if I have to.
5. I'll finish it in the next hour or two. By this time, you should send the trade with the money. Then I'll accept, and you'll accept.
6. Finally, I'll PM you your art and add the picture only to the "CompleteD OrderS" section too. (This is optional, but you'll have to include that you don't want your art listed there.)

Remember: I won't give you my art, until you've given me the money.

Enjoy your stay here, and chat away!

- Prince Orange

User Image

Please visit my sister's Avvie Art Shop!! biggrin



IntroductioN // UpdatE // WilL and Won'T // SampleS // RuleS
PriceS for ArT // OrdeR ForM // WaitinG LisT // BoX of ShamE // LinK ME // OtheR LinkS // CompleteD OrderS
User Image

+ UpdatE__________________________________

User Image


What's this? A WEEKEND ART SHOP?!?!?! =D

Please come and visit Colorful Beat!!! My new shop! <3

(PS: This shop will be closed forever. >0<;; )


User Image




IntroductioN // UpdatE // WilL and Won'T // SampleS // RuleS
PriceS for ArT // OrdeR ForM // WaitinG LisT // BoX of ShamE // LinK ME // OtheR LinkS // CompleteD OrderS
User Image

+ WilL and Won'T__________________________________

Read this carefully. CAREFULLY. If you don't follow my guidelines, I won't draw for you.

Will draw:
- Pretty boys (Nothing younger than 6 years old, or above 30 years old in appearance.)
- Pretty girls (Nothing younger than 6 years old, or above 30 years old in appearance.)
- OC's/Original characters
- Uncluttered avatars
- Couples
- Shounen-ai and shoujo-ai*
- Groups (3 people MAXIMUM.)
- Chibi's (3 max.)

Won't draw:
- Ooglay boys
- Ooglay girls
- Characters from other anime
- Cluttered avatars
- Mecha or anything with armour.
- Anything above PG 13.
- Yuri and yaoi*
- A group of more than 3
- Furries/Animals
- Nude people or people with skimpy clothing. (Bikini's are fine though.)
- Complicated tattoos/markings

What is the difference between shounen-ai/shoujo-ai and yuri/yaoi?
Yuri and yaoi literally means gay sex in the Japanese language, whereas shounen-ai and shoujo-ai means homosexual love between boys/girls.

So this means that I won't draw a boyxboy kissing eachother's brains out, but I will draw them having a gentle kiss or maybe a hug.





IntroductioN // UpdatE // WilL and Won'T // SampleS // RuleS
PriceS for ArT // OrdeR ForM // WaitinG LisT // BoX of ShamE // LinK ME // OtheR LinkS // CompleteD OrderS
User Image

+ SampleS__________________________________

Here are some of my art samples. DO NOT STEAL! That means do not steal their DESIGN or the picture itself, and calling it your own. That will earn you a place in the box of shame.

(Newest ~ Oldest)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Here are some samples of the backgrounds:

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image


I have a lot more. Just ask me, and I'll see if I can find it. There's also an option where you can trust in me and find a background that will match your art.

Each background is worth +1000g.

Custom backgrounds are worth 5000g.

Trusting in me would cost 500g.




IntroductioN // UpdatE // WilL and Won'T // SampleS // RuleS
PriceS for ArT // OrdeR ForM // WaitinG LisT // BoX of ShamE // LinK ME // OtheR LinkS // CompleteD OrderS
User Image

+ RuleS__________________________________

Yes, this thread DOES have rules, and you are required to follow them if you want art or if you don't want to end up in "the box".

If you've broken one of them because you didn't read it carefully, I will probably warn you or ask nicely.

1. Follow Gaia's TOS. That's a given.
2. No stealing art. This also includes the following: Don't re-sell my art, modify it to a layout without permission, modify it in any way, or enter it in any art contest.
3. Don't be rude to me or the others.
4. Please do not critisize my art. This is not a place to critique my art.
5. Post your order forms ON THE THREAD. If you PM me, I'll ignore you.
6. BE PATIENT. I DO take a while to finish art -- especially if it's a large order!
7. Do NOT advertise here! If you want to exchange links, please PM me and put the title as "Link Trade".
8. Try your best to be at least semi-literate!
9. Please make sure you have the gold before you order.
10. Keep my link/watermark/name please! Do NOT erase/modify/cut it, or I will put you in the box of shame! *
11. Please don't quote the first page, or any of the posts on the front page for that matter.
12. All trades are FINAL. There are no refunds.
13. Send the trade request when I show you the preview of your art, and let me accept it! D< I won't "trick" you or anything of the like.

And last but not least....

PLEASE have a reference picture ready if you're going to order!!!

* 10. Keep my link/watermark/name please! Do NOT erase/modify/cut it, or I will put you in the box of shame!

I've been looking around and noticed that some people have removed the link to my shop. Please don't do this. You're all nice people, and I don't want to put you in the box.





IntroductioN // UpdatE // WilL and Won'T // SampleS // RuleS
PriceS for ArT // OrdeR ForM // WaitinG LisT // BoX of ShamE // LinK ME // OtheR LinkS // CompleteD OrderS
User Image

+ PriceS for ArT__________________________________

This is a guestimation by some people have suggested. Don't rant over the prices please. I'll change them if I have to.

Colored (+ 1000g for each):

Category 1:
- Head shot = 3k
- Head shot couple = 5k

Category 2:
- Chibi = 3k
- Chibi couple = 3.5k
- Chibi group (Max 3) = 4k

Category 3:
- Bust = 4k
- Bust couple = 5k
- Bust group (Max 3) = 6k

Category 4:
- Full body (Single) = 12k
- Full body couple = 16k
- Full body Group (Max 3) = 20k

Non-colored art is the raw prices up above.





IntroductioN // UpdatE // WilL and Won'T // SampleS // RuleS
PriceS for ArT // OrdeR ForM // WaitinG LisT // BoX of ShamE // LinK ME // OtheR LinkS // CompleteD OrderS
User Image

+ OrdeR ForM__________________________________

Here is the order form. Make sure you fill all of it! If you don't want the optional ones, please put something like "N/A" or "No thanks".

I'm a bit of a scatter-brain in the summer, so I might have forgotten some important questions. So if you can, please put any other additional information in the "extra" part.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER FORMAT!!! D:

Name/Message for art: As long as it's nothing too raunchy.
Type: Ex.: "Head shot."
Background + color (Opt.): Ex.: "Feathers (frayed), orange." or "No thanks."
Colored/Non-colored: Colored or non-colored?
Reference picture: Preferably a full-body picture. If the picture was something taken off of an anime or something, kindly add the details here too. (Hair color, skin tone, scars, etc.) MAKE SURE IT IS CLEAR TO SEE.
Pose: If you want good results, please, nothing too complicated.
Tell me about your character: Personality, past, etc. Not too much please. It's something to inspire me and get to know your character.
Extra: Anything else you want to add about your character, write it here.
Price: Pretty self-explainatory. Just add up the category and type + colored (+1000)/non-colored (+0) + Background(Opt.).



[center]
[size=18][color=orange][b]You Have a Request![/b][/color][/size]

[b]Name/Message for art:[/b]
[b]Category # and type:[/b]
[b]Background + color (Opt.): [/b]
[b]Colored/Non-colored:[/b]
[b]Reference picture:[/b]
[b]Pose:[/b]
[b]Tell me about your character:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Price:[/b]
[/center]






IntroductioN // UpdatE // WilL and Won'T // SampleS // RuleS
PriceS for ArT // OrdeR ForM // WaitinG LisT // BoX of ShamE // LinK ME // OtheR LinkS // CompleteD OrderS
User Image

+ WaitinG LisT__________________________________

I will draw only 5 people's requests per whenever-I-open-my-shop-day. Until then, you guys will have to buckle down, and wait.

1. Lukainy - Started sketch.
2. Eternal Hime
3. Ryouichi
4. Shaman~Korosu~
5.





IntroductioN // UpdatE // WilL and Won'T // SampleS // RuleS
PriceS for ArT // OrdeR ForM // WaitinG LisT // BoX of ShamE // LinK ME // OtheR LinkS // CompleteD OrderS
User Image

+ BoX of ShamE__________________________________

Lets hope that you'll never end up in there. Because once you get in, you can't get out. No matter what.

If you see anyone breaking the rules on my thread, please PM me and I'll add them to the box, and fix it up. (With the help of mods, ofcourse.)

Also, if you see anyone taking my artwork and claiming it as their own, please contact a moderator right away, and PM me so I can put them in the box.

User Image


People crammed in so far:

NOTHING!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! And that's how it should stay. smile






IntroductioN // UpdatE // WilL and Won'T // SampleS // RuleS
PriceS for ArT // OrdeR ForM // WaitinG LisT // BoX of ShamE // LinK ME // OtheR LinkS // CompleteD OrderS
User Image

+ LinK ME__________________________________

Here are my banners. If you want to exchange links, please PM me and put the title as "Link Trade".

Animated


User Image User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2xn45o][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s80/oo_orange_oo/Art%20Shop/Banner04.gif[/IMG][/url]


User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2xn45o][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s80/oo_orange_oo/Art%20Shop/Banner03.gif[/IMG][/url]



User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2xn45o][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s80/oo_orange_oo/Art%20Shop/Banner01.gif[/IMG][/url]


Non-animated

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2xn45o][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s80/oo_orange_oo/Art%20Shop/Banner02.gif[/IMG][/url]




IntroductioN // UpdatE // WilL and Won'T // SampleS // RuleS
PriceS for ArT // OrdeR ForM // WaitinG LisT // BoX of ShamE // LinK ME // OtheR LinkS // CompleteD OrderS
User Image

+ OtheR LinkS__________________________________

Other links to other art shops! If you would like to be added here, you must have the link to my shop. Because I like things that stack evenly, I will only accept 200x40 and 88x31 banners. Sorry!

** Note: I don't accept MS paint art shops. Sorry again! **

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image




IntroductioN // UpdatE // WilL and Won'T // SampleS // RuleS
PriceS for ArT // OrdeR ForM // WaitinG LisT // BoX of ShamE // LinK ME // OtheR LinkS // CompleteD OrderS
User Image

+ CompleteD OrderS__________________________________

Completed orders will be placed here for all to see. If you do not want your art to be here, just tell me so on your order.

Anyone who steals the ideas of the characters here, or anyone who steals the art itself will get a mad spanking by me, the mods, and the people who ordered it fairly.

Past Customers:
Lunamra
Angel_the_Persocom
[.Organic.Sex.]
Theory-of-Xerosis
Pandicakes
Shaman~Korosu~ <-- GAVE 1K TIP!! heart

People who received freebies:
lavamancer52 <-- Lunamra requested his art to be done after she won the Bump Race.




IntroductioN // UpdatE // WilL and Won'T // SampleS // RuleS
PriceS for ArT // OrdeR ForM // WaitinG LisT // BoX of ShamE // LinK ME // OtheR LinkS // CompleteD OrderS
User Image

+ ReserveD__________________________________

Reserved for later.


User Image

+ ReserveD__________________________________

You never know when I'll need it.

User Image

+ ReserveD__________________________________

This one's mine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//