Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image


Allies: Gangs of Gaia- http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29228089
Demon Eyes Asimophiouse:
the Execution Team: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=32077

Codes:
1.)Why do you want to join?
2.)What do you want to be?(and why if youd like)
3.)Are you in any other clans?
4.)If so which one(s)?
5.)Did someone invite you?
6.)If so who?
7.) Will you be loyal to the clan? And promise to stay and be active no matter what?
User Image
1.)No godmodding
2.)No cybering please take that to the pm's
3.)Be as literate as possible but we also accept some txt talk
4.)When you battle someone please take it to the guild and follow the rules there
5.)Have fun with everything and if you have any Questions please Pm me

*Bumping Contest*
100 bumps- 1k
500 bumps- 5k
1000 bumps 10k
the first person to get the number of bumps win the prize. Also, number your bumps. If you don't, that bump won't count. Good luck to all except me.(who will be bumping for fun)

Leaders
I.Xayne Bentley = Xanye "The Infamous Gunslinger"-Leader of the Leaders and of the Snipers User Image

II.[-Yuffie Kisaragi-] = Desirex - The Morbid Dancer-Leader of the Dancers User Image

III.Vash9 User Image

IV. Zeke of the Uchicha

V. Gamefreak

VI.broken-requiem-wings

VII. Ayame

VIII. Corrupted Assasin/ Worthless Life

IX. Kingbeat "The Notorius Scammer"

X. WMAbron"The Dragoon Beserker"

XI. Bonquchko "The Denizen Of Destiny"

XII.Lexaeus "The Silent Hero"

XIII. Roxas "The 2nd Key"

XIV. Ximik

Berserkers
mo_mo_ness-Kannafox's personal Beserker
Dragonrage Jr
game_freak2013
Kingbeat = Kingbeatx Obito Uzamaki's Personal Beserker
WMAbron
DarkRai10
CerberuS-_-Oblivi0N
HydeKotobuki
Blood Malorian

Samurais
Dark_Rize
Bonquchko "The Denizen Of Destiny"
killyouall123456
Roxas354
XxHaomaruxX
A n g e l i c Gangster
Worthless life
xtigsx
sir pippin
Ximik14
TheOneAngle

Sorcerers
Curlyafrodude
Inuizzy
blue_chick12
RobertM3
TD1324
Penn Almasy
K u z u
CafaMonkey
aquamelissa
Ayame_89
girlwiththetude
PeaceKid24

Snipers
Mig101
mtom513
organization XIIIs Axel
matsrulzbta
T3hXemnas
Aerixis#18
Aerixis#18 is offline View Aerixis#18's Profile Send Aerixis#18 a PM Trade with Aerixis#18 Buy a gift for Aerixis#18

Dancers
PlAyBoIx815
` iMilk
Demon_Kitty101
Zelda_of_Hylia

Dragoons
WMAbron-The Dragoon Beserker
whipback
Tri4cE
FireScarheart

Assassins
Hitokiri Batosia
Link_of_Hylia
Chuni_Catch
Ciyane-the graceful assasin

Gamblers
AzeNaku
anjikoru

Dusk
xX-Shikyo-Xx
Lannaax
teh pickles bumps teh thread!

Oh, and just to explain, The Pickles are better than you.
WMAbron
gonna make me one. There's no limit of people. First 13 people will be the leaders of the organazation. Come and Join.

Commander
WMAbron
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leaders
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
VIIII.
IX.
X.
XI. xXD3mon EyesXx
XII.
XIII.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warriors(unlimited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spell Casters (Unlimited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guardians(Unlimited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Update when people join.

"I guess I'll be a spell caster. and can I be leader?"
alright there are alot of these guilds but organization 13 takes the prize in my eyes make me number 9 and pm me on what role I gotta play in the clan.
you can be both.
I wanna be number 3 or 5
Commander
WMAbron
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leaders
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII. emo demonic angel
VIII.
VIIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warriors(unlimited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spell Casters (Unlimited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guardians(Unlimited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Update when people join.

Shy Gaian

Can I be number 3 or 2 3nodding
WMAbron
gonna make me one. There's no limit of people. First 13 people will be the leaders of the organazation. Come and Join.

Commander
WMAbron
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leaders
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
VIIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.K!ng Cobra-Warrior
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warriors(unlimited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spell Casters (Unlimited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guardians(Unlimited)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Update when people join.
Can I be # VI?
So I'm looking for a clan to join when this all get serious and I would like a serious semi seroius clan to join. So is this something I can trust will be serious?
I'd like to be 13

Barton Regular

10,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ok

can i be number 11 (eleven) (XI)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//