Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image

Announcement: Page 7


{ W e l c o m e }

Welcome to my [first ever] quest thread!
I endeavor to make some lovely gold, and have some fun doing it!


{ W h y ? }

Just a quick overview of the purpose of this lovely thread.

What do I want to buy?
I would love to look like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total value of items yet to be purchased: 172,450 Gold
[Item Information]

Items to be bought/donated ^__^
Ancient Katana
Winter Rose
CoCo Kitty Plushie


Already bought/donated
Gift of the Goddess
Demonic Anklets
Egyptian Black Linen Dress
Mythic Hair Donated by Werewolf_mike 3nodding
Gift of the Goddess Donated by dianda33 heart blaugh



{ Q u e s t i o n s }

Can I donate to you?
Yes, yes you can.

Do I have to donate to you?
Nope! Just hang out, have a chat .. but extra love shall be given to those who give me a coin or two heart . And I always remember those who've helped me!

If I hang out will you draw me something/give me money/insert other bribery option here.
I cannot draw to save myself, but I might give random money donations to loyal chatters [loved] or bumpers [not so loved, but liked a lot ^__^].

It's been a few days since you've posted. Have you given up?
Nope! I've got a busy life outside of gaia, being in my final year of school, but I'll come on as much as I can!
I suppose I should now have some ...

User Image

1. I like nice people. I don't like un-nice people. I think you get my point.

2. Bumping is nice, but chatting is better, and what is even better than this is literate, yes l-i-t-e-r-a-t-e chatting. Not really a rule, but a friendly suggestion.

3. Donate to me and I've love you forever, and put your name on my favourites list.

4. Avoid quoting, stretching pages, and don't advertise in my thread. Plzkthx.

5. And, as with anything, follow all gaia rules.

6, 7, 8, 9 - Rules I haven't thought of yet twisted
User Image

11/06 - Thread first set up!

13/06 - My first donation!
User Image

Wish to link to me?
Here's a lovely little bannery thing.

User Image

Want me to set up a link to your quest here?
Send me a pm and we can arrange it. But please, don't just advertise in my thread!

Some other pretty awesome threads:

User Image

User Image

Favourite donators
- werewolf_mike
- dianda33


Favourite chatters/bumpers heart
- borisblackie
- dianda33
- Buuni


Blacklist
No one yet. Let's keep it that way!
Reserved. Just in case ^__^
-cuts ribbon- I declare this thread officially open!

xy2set's Queen

bump and g'luck

xd heart
Whoo, I'm not talking to myself anymore.
Thank you for the bump!

xy2set's Queen

no problem xD
^__^

User Image

Lol, random.

Bump heart

Anyone here? sweatdrop Lol, a little thread like just this can't compete xD
Good Luck Lizee <33
Thank you!
Good luck on getting your kiki kitty!
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//