leedom111
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 23:53:08 +0000

Quest Complete!!
Hello! My name is leedom111, and I’d like to welcome you to my quest thread! I have been longing to have a KiKi or CoCo kitty for some time, and I thought, “What the heck, everyone else has a quest thread, why not me?”
And so, here we are. biggrin
This thread, however, didn’t just put itself together. First I needed an idea. I thought “What am I looking for? A KiKi. How could I use that in a clever title?” And then I thought of an old TV series: I Dream of Genie. Cleverly realizing that Genie and KiKi rhyme, I decided to make that the theme of my thread. ~_^
Anyway, hang out, bump chat, have fun and maybe donate Oh, and don’t forget to check out my Art Shop!
QUEST PROGRESSPrices from tektek.org
7.14.07 : 201k/ 197,427 (KiKi)
7.13.07 : 166k/ 200,003 (KiKi)
7.11.07 : 152k/ 199,553 (KiKi)
7.9.07 : 142k/ 199,000 (KiKi)
6.25.07 : 104k/ 203,638 (KiKi)
6.8.07 : 77k/ 201,000 (KiKi)
5.30.07 : 26k/ 203,000 (KiKi)
5.28.07 : 25k/ 201,500 (KiKi)
5.17.07 : 111k/ 84,000 (CoCo) + 204,000 (KiKi)
5.2.07 : 98k/ 87,100 (CoCo) + 202,500 (KiKi)
4.27.07 : 97k/ 89,000 (CoCo) + 205,000 (KiKi)
4.21.07 : 95k/ 89,500 (CoCo) + 210,500 (KiKi)
4.14.07 : 88k/ 89,900 (CoCo) + 214,500 (KiKi)
4.13.07 : 85k/ 89,000 (CoCo) + 208,000 (KiKi)
4.12.07 : 82k/ 91,875 (CoCo) + 207,900 (KiKi)
4.11.07 : 76k/ 91,850 (CoCo) + 211,000 (KiKi)
4.9.07 : 73k/ 91,800 (CoCo) + 215,999 (KiKi)
4.8.07 : 64k/ 91,800 (CoCo) + 210,500 (KiKi)
THREAD UPDATES7.14.07 : Quest thread on hiatus until I can think of what to quest for next! :O
7.14.07 : Puchased KiKi for 196,000g heart
7.13.07 : I won 10k in a random number contest today. 13 was my lucky number! heart
5.28.07 : Purchased CoCo for 88,500g heart
4.22.07 : Not that it has anything to do with anything, but I got Pokemon Diamond and Pearl! blaugh
4.13.07 : First gift art drawn for extrensic ^_^
4.8.07 : Bumping contest started
4.8.07 : Quest begins!! heart
| INTRODUCTION | ABOUT ME | QUESTS | RULES | DONATORS | BUMPERS | AVI ART | CONTESTS | LINKS |




