Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to subscribe to my shop?

Sure! 0.55882352941176 55.9% [ 19 ]
No thanks. 0.44117647058824 44.1% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 >

User Image

Edit:I'm sorry guys, but I'm temporarily not going to open my shop for a while due to a lot of schoolwork. I will open as soon as I can though. <3
Feel free to subscribe and post now although we're not opened yet. You can bump or just chat with me! ^-^

Why hello! I'm xoPrincess Momoxo, but you can call me Nikki! I am the the owner of this adorable shop! Our stock hasn't arrived yet, but I'll be happy to tell you a bit about us! ^-^

In this shop I'll be selling magical creatures called Blubbles. Blubbles are big-headed creatures with large eyes that are friendly and love being adopted! The bin post will contain all of our stocked Blubbles and the adoption fee, while the Avi Art post will have samples of avatar art I will be selling.

While we are setting up, feel free to bump or chat! I would absolutely love to tell you more, but I'm afraid I can't reveal anymore until the shop is officially open!

So post, bump, chat, whatever you feel like doing, and make sure to subscribe! Yes, subscribe! You do want to come back, don't you?

Well, I should really get to setting up! It was great introducing myself!
*Oh!* And may I also say that this shop will depend on you guys? If all goes well, it'll stay open for a long time! If it doesn't do very well, I'll be sad to say that it won't. ^-^

User Image

Post 1: Introduction, Navigation, Rules
Post 2: The Staff
Post 3: The Bin
Post 4: Other Unlimiteds
Post 5:Avi Art
Post 6: Specials/Limiteds
Post 7:Order forms
Post 8:Owner Lists
Post 9:Tippers
Post 10: White/Black List
Post 11: Shop Link/Affiliates

User Image

READ THEM OR DON'T ORDER AT ALL!
1.)All trades and pms go to my shop mule, who is by the name of ~The Blubble Bin~ Scroll down and look for her owner's list post to send her your trade order.
2.)I made this layout, it is mine, and you WON'T take it. If you do I will contact the admins, ban you from my shop, and get you banned for art theft.
3.)Do NOT pm me unless I pm you first, pm the shop mule.
4.)Do NOT edit my art, or the same thing as in rule 2 will happen to you.
5.)If you steal my art, you won't even know what hit you. Believe me.
6.)If you have a question, don't be afraid to ask, I won't bite. Just don't pm them.
7.)Be friendly. This means:No flaming or page stretching, be nice, and keep it PG 14.
8.) Use the order forms, please! And POST ALL ORDERS IN THIS THREAD! DON'T PM THEM!
9.)Always do your best to be literate. This means speak correctly and with good grammar or don't speak at all. And I do understand if English isn't your first language. I'm not THAT evil.
10.)Suggestions are ALWAYS welcomed, but if they start becoming nasty or negative I will no longer accept any.
11.) About customs, you may ask for something, but you'l have to offer a decent price, and I may or may not be able to do what you would like. Sorry, that's how it is.
User Image
[Here are the people who work at ~The Blubble Bin~, along with a little description.]
User Image
User Image

Name: xoPrincess Momoxo
Likes to be called: Nikki
Role in the shop: Creates the art and watches and updates the shop. She is the the head of this whole shop!
Personality:She's friendly, loyal, and creative too! She's curious, energetic, and sometimes easily influenced. She likes new things, but always tends to stay with old things too. She's also very bubbly and can be stubborn at times, but overall she just like to talk a lot!
User Image
User Image
Name:~The Blubble Bin Mule~
Likes to be called:Nikki
Role in the shop:Receives trades, pm's, and sends customers their orders. Also updates the Owner Lists and Tippers post.
Personality:Why, it's the same as xoPrincess Momoxo!



User Image
Here is our Blubble bin! Here you can adopt an adorable big-eyed blubble!
Coming Soon!

User Image
Coming soon!
User Image
Coming soon!
User Image
Coming soon!
User Image
Coming soon!
User Image
Coming soon we hope!
User Image
Coming soon we hope!
User Image
[This is a list of people I absolutely love! You'd better respect these people!]

User Image
[These are the people that have made me really mad by flaming, disrespecting me, and not following the rules. Way to go, you suck!]
User Image
Link us!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25513853]
[IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w14/bballchamp34/Shop%20Layout/link.jpg[/IMG][/url]


User Image
Want to be affiliates? Just post that you want to be affiliates along your link and code! It's as simple as that! I prefer small link pics, but it really doesn't make a difference.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//