Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

User Image


Welcome to Famous's Bumping Unit!!!
We are a very simple and easy to use bumping service!!


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OUR PRICE IS 1 GOLD FOR 10 BUMPS
All you need to do is fill out this form:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link:[/b]
[b]How Many Bumps:[/b]
[b]Total Cost:[/b]

And then send it to me!



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you would like to work here, please read these rules:
1. I understand that I will be payed 1.8 gold a bump
2. In my application I will put the word, akita, somewhere in it.
3. I will not complain
4. I will fill out the following application and send it to FamousStars+Straps

Application for bumpers:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Posts per day:[/b]
[b]How many Posts:[/b]
[b]Why should we pick you?[/b]

You need to bump in people's threads like this:
Famous's Bumping Unit

Bump ___

Bumpers will also need to keep track of there personal bumps. Pay day is on Monday and you need to pm me to collect your money for that week!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1. FamousStars+Straps
2. lug-nut
3. Famous Stars + Straps7



Bumpers I.D. Cards(currently working on them):

User Image


The Following threads are in need of bumping, they are also listed w/ information:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25075613&page=1
is currently being bumped by FamousStars+Straps

Username: lil_shorti3 8 )
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25075613&page=1
How Many Bumps: 1000
Total Cost: 100 + tip
need a bumper

BUMPERS: IF YOU NEED A PLACE TO BUMP, PM ME!!
Join people, plz
come on people join her unit
Need Bumpers
Why doesn't nyone come here

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Username:lil_shorti3 8 )
Link:http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25075613&page=1
How Many Bumps: 50
Total Cost: 100

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
When do I send the trade?

Quotable Conversationalist

Username: lilylangtry
Posts per day: 7.72
How many Posts: 2617
Why should we pick you? I've been really bored lately and when I'm bored I bump a lot. I mean a lot a lot. Like 50-100 bumps per day. That's how much of a life I don't have right now, but when I do get a life, I can probably do 5-20 bumps a day.
why don't any1 come here?
Username:fairy_twilight
Link:http://gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25162117&page=3
How Many Bumps:200
Total Cost:400
ok when do i send the trade

Famous's Bumping Unit

Bump
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25151519&
^^^^need a job? need somebody to bump your thread?^^^^
Then clicky, clicky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//