Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Hey! ^^

Whats up? 0.7 70.0% [ 28 ]
Poll...Whore. 0.3 30.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >



User Image

~Max's Quest~
~How to Order/Rules~
~Waiting List~
~Examples~
~Past Customers~
~Affliations~

User ImageIntroductionUser Image

Hello there! My name is Max and I've been on a quest for a Nitemare Scarf! For quite a while. Now I know I haven't been on it as long as some people here on gaia, but I have finally figured out how to make some gold! Apparently I don't draw all that well...*Tear* but when it comes to programs on the computer I'm a wizz at it! So here I am setting up a thread to help you, help me. *Smile* Just read through what I've got listed below. Questions? Comments? Post them in the thread! ^^ I'll get to you as soon as I can!

~Updates!~

December 16, 2007: Nitemare Scarf inflates for almost 5 million. The quest for the nitemare scarf ends after one year of very hard work and many many donators. The monies will go to another item and the rest will go back to the large donators.
October 21, 2007: Max has over a TWO million in gold and items. Mostly items.
August 18, 2007: Max finally earns 400k
April 4, 2007: Donation Banners added. Officailly had seven customers.
March 14, 2007: Store Opens!



User Image
Since Jan 1, 2007 No longer questing.

User Image

24k Has been returned to Ice
26k Has been returned to Necros
53k Has been returned to Lady Saranneth.
Name:
Price:
Specifications: (What you like, any images you want included, your name or for something else.)
Dimensions: (If you don't pick I pick for you. They will be as big as my banner or as big as my samples.)
Tip:



~Rules...sortof thing..~

~Price! The price is 500g! ^^

~If you tip! I may be more inclined to do pretty things with your banner. 3nodding

~When you fill this out! Send it to me in a PM!

~Send trade with correct gold amount when you send the pm.

~If you do not send the trade. I will not start working on the banner. I will let you know when I have the banner done by sending you a sample one. We will complete the trade and then I will send you the banner real banner. Trust me! I would never cheat you.

~Please included specifications!

~No refunds! But I will make minor changes should you not like something.

~BE PATIENT! I am a collage student. I have much studying to do. I will try to get a banner a day completed.

~The banners are Not animated!

User Image~Waiting List~User Image

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

*NEW*

User Image~Donation List~User Image

1.
2.
3.


~Because I know how hard it is to be on a quest. At random times I will choose someone to give a donation banner too. It will be to link to their shop or something else, but it will be useful. If you are such a person drop me a line in the thread. However, many times I will simply pick someone who is good natured and low funded out of the many quest threads and decide to ask them if they would like a free banner. 3nodding
Love you guys! heart

Black List
Solaceira - Ripped off a really awsome banner!
User Image~Examples!~User Image

[X]

[XX]

[X]

~This is created using photoshop 7. I am pretty good with it but it's been about a year and a half since I've used it so I'm still getting into the swing of things.
~Please note that many of the images used for the banners will be borrowed from various artists, include clip art (maybe) and Print arts (a program of adobes), and stuff from the web. If someone tells you that they don't want their art that's on your banner. Take it down and I'll make you a new one, but there has to be ALOT of proof with it.
~All banners will have my name on it somewhere since I made it.

User Image~Past Customers!~User Image

1. Lady Saranneth Woods 3k (Love you doll!)
2.
3.
4.
5.

~Banners given!~
1. Moi

All these were created using Print artiest but I love my supporters! Thanks guys!
1. YYugi54 -500- [x]
2. frozen100000 -750- [x]
3.Whoal22 -500- T-150 [x]
4. Saiyukano -850- T-450[x]
5. SkyeBaby -500- T-500 [x]
6. MiiSSAAYY.CHELLAAYY -400- [x]
7. Ice_Dragoness -Black leather Belt- [x]
8. Necros -5k- [x]
9. MiiSSAAYY.CHELLAAYY -500 T- 60 [x]
10. Chellz from Hellz 500 T- 2k

User Image-Banner Given!-User Image

1. Koolgal [x]
2. Confi [x]


User Image~~Donations!!~~User Image
heart heart Lady Saranneth Woods donated over 53k to me! I love you! heart heart
My ICY! heart heart Donated 8.6k and several tickets and credits! She donates so much already! AND EMO GLASSES! Tell her to stop giving me things! xd Did I mention a black leather belt as well. And I beleive more pure. It's in the Angels and demons donation list.
Necros Donated 8863g heart He donates to much already too!
Koolie donated 5k! heart
Wow Guardiandevil67 donated like 655 tokens! heart
User Image~Affilations~User Image

User Image
My and a friends Quest Thread! All donators go there! ^^



User Image
Is awsome woman who does awsome art!




ShNeXy_|F|L|U|F|F|Y|_Art
Go there! I demand you!


User Image

User Image
Link me! and I'll link you!
(Just pm me once my banner is up and then I'll link you to me!)


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24596541][IMG]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p199/Mydarkdomain/Donate/bannerforshop_01.jpg[/IMG][/url]


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/requests-and-commissions/max-s-banner-shop/t.24596541/][IMG]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p199/Mydarkdomain/Banners/Maxbannercopy.jpg[/IMG][/url]
User Image

Nitemare Scarf Offer. ((This is mainly for my own use. But take a look if your intrested))

(As of June 13, 2007)

Willing to liquidate

Letters
Thank you Letter for Febuary 2006 = 149k
Thank you Letter for May 2006 (x2) = 57k each
Thank you Letter for June 2006 = 71k
Thank you Letter for July 2006 (x2) = 190k each
Thank you Letter for August 2006 (x2) = 22k each
Thank you Letter for September 2006 (x2) = 20k each
Thank you Letter for October 2006 = 35k
Thank you Letter for November 2006 (x2) = 14k each
Thank you Letter for December 2006 (x2) = 23.5k each
Thank you Letter for January 2007 = 17.5k
Thank you Letter for Febuary 2007 (x2) = 15k each
Thank you Letter for March 2007 = 15k
Thank you Letter for April 2007 (x4) = 47k each
Thank you Letter for May 2007 (x3) = 21k each
Thank you Letter for June 2007 (x4) = 26k each
Thank you Letter for July 2007 (x2) =10k each
Thank you Letter for August 2007 (x2) = 15k each
Thank you Letter for September 2007 (x2) 16.5k each
Thank you Letter for October 2007 (x4) = 18k

Total equals 1180.5k

Items
Deluxe Cat Ears = 10k
Christmas Set 2005 = 130.5k at least Opened
Christmas Set 2006 = 7.1k Unopened
Easter set 2006 = 8.3k Unopened
Jack's Grab Bag 2006 Set = 11.4k
Easter 2007 Set = 570g

Mochi = 52k
Prisma Butterfly Wings = 46k
Chain of Command = 24k
Lunar Cloak = 92k
Chestplate of Arachne = 34k

Adding more. Total for now... 395.5k
Also 567k pure.

Current offer = 2143k
User Image
Max is on a quest…

User Image Grand Opening WoOt!! User Image
User ImageUser Image

…for a Nitemare Scarf.


User Image
User Image
Max is on a quest…

User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image

…for a Nitemare Scarf.


User Image
Name: Saiyukano
Price: 750
Specifications: Its an Rp guild call The Relm of Gods, So I wondered if you were able to turn 4 avi's into anime(non avi form) behind a dark and wasted battle feild if mre money is need please om me.

Also I know you said you wouldnt be able to do the tiny banners but could you atleast make the Big banner into a sig sized version.
Tip:350(I hope you dont mind me giving tip after you are done)


Thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//