Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we do this again sometime?

HECK YES!! 0.68181818181818 68.2% [ 15 ]
HELL NO !! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
oooooh a poll * poke* .... * gold cames out* 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 > >>


User Image


dragonteenager
heart PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLL! heart







(I will now say sorry for any miss spellings or anything like that in this thread)

Hello welcome to The Ptag Bachelor/Bachelorete Auction. Because I am not a long post type of person I will use this handy Q&A below:
The Ptag Bachelor/Bachelorete Auction Q&A :

Q: What the hell is Ptag ?

A: well it is the fastest growing gaia pod cast staring loveable and kinda evil cast.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18476099&page=1

Q: who in the Ptag cast will be auctioned?

A: whoever says yes (List below)

Q: When is the Bachelor/Bachelorete Auction?

A: unknowned but it dose go for 13 days


Q: where dose the gold go ??

A: to the poor and hacked of ptag, sadly we have a lot of them.

Q: who’s setting this up?

A: me and some people from ptag.

Q: what happens if I buy one of the members?

A: they have to talk and hang out with you for a night, what you two do on that “date” is up to you and the ptag member.(anything done with the people you win in auction must follow the ToS and remain PG-13. )


Q: what can I , the lissener do to help?

A: well…. 1. bid 2. lissen to ptag over and over again intill you get sick and then PM me about it 3. talk in this thread and keep it moving.4. help make banners (because we really need them 5. tell everyone about it.


Q: How long will the Bachelor/Bachelorete Auction least ?

A: intill we Auction all of the willing members off.


Q: who do I send the gold to?

A: the ptag mule or me. If you have skype please send it to us.


Q: ok Who the hell are you ??

A: >.> * Sigh * a ptag member/lissner/ stacker/ and the person who came up with the idea

Q: well you be doing this again?

A: maybe if they let us next year and if everything gose well without fighting or banning or any kind or thing that could go worng.


Q: what will I be able to do in the tread before the Auction?

A: Chat and have fun. Please do stay in topic and fellow the tos.


Q: Is there a AB?

A: not that i know of.... but if you have a halo wink i might change my mind


Q: how do I , the PTAG member sign up?

A: just PM me, you must be on ep. to sign up. and do all thats required. ALSO you must sign up before we start bidding.
The Ptag Bachelor/Bachelorete Auction crewmembers


- Dragonteenager
- I bubbles
- Angelina Devon
- Thadine
wahmbulance (please PM me if you have anything to ask. i would be happy to answer) wahmbulance
Ptag Cast that signed up to be Bachelor/Bachelorete Auctioned out so far


(stars for people who have made a profile showen below)

wahmbulance (please PM me if you have anything to ask. i would be happy to answer) wahmbulance
heart Ptag Bachelor/Bachelorete Porfiles heart
dramallama Ideas and Fun!! dramallama


31337l57
№
4459345

    Is there a AB? wink


✇



Axmainian
AB: Angelic Scarf.
You Get that, you get me for a full 72 hours, in which i am to your every whim, no matter what. (For legal issues I have to say PG-13, while on gaia ninja )


`Chasity Love
XD GAWD, I seriously think Ax's a major whore. But, that's why we love him and all that jazz.


Hm. Since he set an Autobuy.... (Didn't know we had to. XD)

My AB: Nitemare Scarf (Not to work off Ax. I just know that the NS is cheaper than the AS....And I'm not inquiring that I'm a cheaper slut than Ax! )
And for autobuying moi, you get me for the same 72 hours...and I MUST do what you want and/or tell me to do...(for the sake of Gaia...must follow TOS)


dragonteenager
Amigo_amigo_amigo
I cant Auto Buy Ax or Chasity anymore. I am poor. And Damn you Ax start the bidding at 20k. I might not get him anymore.
LOL sadly i forget to wright up the rules for that XD and no he cant bid on himself. tonight i will wright up that so no more TRYING TO BUY YOURSELF AX before the bidding starts xp


dragonteenager
SORRY EVERYONE!



the bid wasnt going to start intill the 8th so i can set everything up and wright stuff and get everyone that wanted to be sold... sadly i made a joke with Naturegirl and now everyone thinks we started xd WELL we havent. but because of the good output from all of you. i'm rethinking the date and will see how the rest of the crewmembers think about before so. SO everyone just chat make plans and tell me what you think. lol i cant belive this happened..... gonk


dragonteenager
YAY PEOPLE HAVE THE BANNER IN THEY SIGS !! it not just me now xd
domokun UPDATES! domokun

- THREAD CLEAN UP!!


- TUT gets 2mil!!
-Tobias Geminasu's profile!
-Bidding started
- new banner thanks to `Chasity Love
-MYSELF MAKES A PROFILE 3nodding
-MYSELF SIGNS UP!
- Mintin profile!
-mintin signs up
- Thadine becames a crewmember
- TALKED ABOUT IN PTAG!! ... ( sorry if i was acting weird they got me right after a bath XD)
-Tobias Geminasu signs up
- new rule sad
- i Bubbles's profile!
- domokun set date being reset domokun (check the Q&A)
- PTAG Bachelor/Bachelorete rules added
- Edmond Dantes signs up
-fake bidding started xd
- Naturegirl's profile!
-Naturegirl signs up!
- Sejii's profile
-Sejii signs up!
- i Bubble signs up
- we get our frist signs and banner thanks to Thadine heart
- Batneko's profile!
- new rules and stuff
-Axmainian's porfile!
-Tutsumi Hybrin's porfile!
-Batneko signs up heart (Watch out liam!!)
- WE have set a date (please check the Q&A)
- WE'VE BEEN MOVED! sad
- `Chasity Love's porfile!
- `Chasity Love signs up
- I was gaven the ok and the Thread was made.

- 4 people sign up
- I get 2 new crewmembers
wahmbulance I GOT YELLED AT xd wahmbulance

Your topic named: The PTAG Bachelor/Bachelorete Auction ( READY and waiting)

This topic had been moved to the Chatterbox forum.

You can find it under the following URL:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24591409

Additional notes:
Not a Gaian Community Project. Please note that you should also change your rules to state that anything done with the people you win in auction must follow the ToS and remain PG-13. Otherwise your thread is a ToS violation and will be deleted.

- Seth Darkheart, Dedicated Moderator
wahmbulance BANNERS wahmbulance

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24591409&]
[img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/dragonteenager/PTAGbanner2-1.gif[/img]
[/url]


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24591409&]

[img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/dragonteenager/PTAGsigb2.gif[/img]

[/url]
wahmbulance PTAG Bachelor/Bachelorete rules wahmbulance

1. no bidding on yourselfs
2. no AB unless its somethign over 50k

3. Cant use mules to bid on yourselfs
4. HAVE FUN DARN IT!!!

more might be added
wahmbulance TIMES!!! wahmbulance

dragonteenager
Tutsumi Hybrin
`Chasity Love
Why won't 2 hours work, Dragonteenager? I actually think 24 hours would be the best for this situation.

*Agrees*
24 Hours woulkd work make it go for longer ok then each get 24 hours starting at 12pm and the people dont hav eot be there for all of it



STARTING FROM 12AM TO 12AM (my time)
the people will now have 24 hours
wahmbulance BID LEADERS wahmbulance
wahmbulance DATES! wahmbulance


Merumiharu- /Padme Potter of Hobbiton- 57005g

(stars for bidder that have paid and stikes for people that have got/or gave their gold or stuff)

(those ones that are red have already gone on their dates )


(/marks for PM i have sent that must be replyed)
wahmbulance HAPPY PEOPLE!! wahmbulance

kute_angel92
dragonteenager
kute_angel92
dragonteenager
kute_angel92
Thank you for giving me gold...I just recently lost my sword...so I was kind of upset...I am really greatful to you. Someday hopefully I will be able to repay your kindness^^ And I completely forgot -hugs-
lol PLEASE dont repay me its my job
i'm so glad you are happy . would you like to know the PTAG member that give up the gold?

Yes I really would like to know that^^
her name is sejii the olny ptag member that gave up the money to anyone hacked 3nodding lucky me we have one good hearted one

Tell her a big thank you from me and that if she ever needs help, she should not hesitate to ask because she helped me out a lot!! And even though I have not much gold or not even much items, I would still love to help her in anyways



`P O R Q U E
:'D thank you soo much for the goldd. heart



Emofrodyte
Thanks for sending the 3k.
Whats BBA stand for? D;



Shadow_DarkMoon
dragonteenager
Shadow_DarkMoon
Thank you so much! The donation is great! I would like to add a banner to my outgoing links that will link to your place. Thank you so much!

Shadow_DarkMoon
please insead of putting my name there could you please put the name of the theard in my sig.. thats where the gold is coming from thank you
Will do!
wahmbulance past stuff .... wahmbulance

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24591409&][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/Botandono/auction2.jpg[/img][/url]


3/20- - Axmainian*

User Image
the neno was his idea xp
Axmainian
"WTF do you mean a profile, I want this in blue understand? with a neon sign saying something, i dunno.

Well I'm Axmainian, I like Blue. Because it's the best colour. Comprende? Excelent, i'm british, 18, and in University. I need monay for a scarf. So gimmie. I'm sure that because i'm so great people will just.... bah ******** this. You know who I am, so just start the voting. I'll place a 20k bid to begin with on myself. Biatches Represent!"[/

/Axmainian-/Onmyouza-tou - 17k (now doing it for free o.0)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24591409&page=10#1144750353


3/21- - The Fox
( was unable to give a profile)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24591409&page=14#1145838717
/The Fox -/ iBubble -6k*


3/23- - Tutsumi Hybrin*
Tutsumi Hybrin


Tutsumi Hybrin
Me? I'm Tutsumi...now known as Tutsumi Hybrin. I'm a member back from 03; I do my part to help Gaia Online out via helping newbies, reporting crud (trolls, pr0nz, etc.), and a few other things. I tend to either be found roleplaying with friends or in guilds which mainly deal with the martial arts or even in the 'magical' side of Gaia's population.

I'm quite the emotional guy, not too afraid to say it either. I mean, if you curse at me I won't start crying and shiet, but I'd probably come back with something that just might make you wish you didn't mess around with me. Then again, I can be...*coughs* quite the lover. X-DDD Calm down, calm down...I meant lover in that I do those special things that help to make sure my beloved is having a good day, without it even being a special day at all.

So, deep inside I'm a nice guy...pretty nice on the front as well. Please, don't ask about my current avi since I'm probably still dressed up as Lanzer for a gag I'm running again (originally run in 04).

You'll be pleased if you choose me. ;D )


(no recap)
/Tutsumi Hybrin -/SaraWhiteWolf-2,214,362*



3/24- - ~Angelina Deveaux~
(was unable to give a profile)
/~Angelina Deveaux~-/SevenTen- 5k

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24591409&page=34#1148793919

3/25 -- `Chasity Love*
align=center]' CHASITY LOVE

`Chasity Love
My name is Chasity Love, well...you can call me Chasity. Actually, if you win me in the auction you can call me anything you'd like.
Hm...let's see...
What do I like?
Well, I do like Pina Coladas and singing in the rain, but, that's not why you're here is it? Really, if I must say so myself, I'm more fancy to Roleplaying than most anything else on Gaia. Even though I'm partial to a very good debate anyday.
If you're looking for the Queen of sexual in-your-end-oh's (inuendos) and the Goddess of comebacks you've come to the right post! Quick, call me anything you'd like, it'll take more than a fancy flicker of any tounge to quench me! ( ^.~) My flame's a flame that's mighty hard to conquer, and if you do...consider yourself wonderfully capable of wooing any girl via Gaiaonline.
Why bid on `Chasity Love? Heh! Cause, she's the greatest pair of Tits this side of the GCD!!!

(I mean no offense to anyone who just may take offense. * Tits joke = My nickname is Titty. Ask Ax or any other PTAG member. * )


http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24591409&page=39#1150526025
/`Chasity Love -/Amigo_amigo_amigo- 18.5k*


3/26-- i bubbles*
iBubble



iBubble
Bubbles Profile:

Hello people, I'm Bubbles and you better buy me betch mad
I enjoy long walks on the beach, watching sunsets, and reading. Bid on me and win a wondiferul night with leh Bubbles <33

BTW I'm 15.....no ***** bears....unless your Edmond Dantes.

AB: EXTRA LARGE GAIA TSHIRT! I will lub you forever!


/I bubbles - /Merumiharu -5k*

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24591409&page=43#1152127127

3/27-- Sejii*
Sejii


Seji
""Okay, settle down childrens, it's time to learn your lesson on the ways of the Sej. >V
Well, for starters, I am one of the biggest Stephen Colbert fangirls on this side of the 'Nation. (The Colbert Nation, of course. wink ) I am also a Legend of Zelda fan, which lead to the creation of the semi-popular 'You Know you Suck at Zelda' thread. (because we all had to endure the Water Temple at some point. rolleyes ) I also make arts. Lots and lots of arts. Like the "OMGWHEREDIDYOUGETALLOFTHISPAPER?! O-O" kind. XD
Let's see... I've been on Gaia for two years, I'm a B/C addict and somewhat of a shop owner, I've been in the Chatterbox version of DtAAY ever since I joined way back when, I'm Chasity's sister, and I own the Triforce of Power. (Ganondorf's allergic to bees, you know. wink ) Annnnd.... That's about it! xd

This concludes our look into Sejii's mind.

YOUARETHEWEAKESTLINKGOOD Thank you for reading! n_n ninja ".”]


/Sejii-/Merumiharu-1.5K*
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24591409&page=43#1152690465

3/28-- Naturegirl*
Naturegirl

Naturegirl
“Sure, what the hell.



Y HALO THAR. I'm Naturegirl, I'm 13 years old. I've been on gaia since I was 10 (2004) and have been loving every minute of it. I love anime, video games, singing...drawing...stuff. I'm known for my hyperness, and other random stuff. I'm pretty smart, I can solve a rubix cube, high IQ, ect. I have two horses, two dogs, and a sister. Shiny happy people, eh? I'm a cute little kiddie, buy me, buy me! <3.”]


/Naturegirl-/Merumiharu-1K*


3/29--mintin*
Mintin


Mintin
Hello thur, the name's mintin. If you're amusing and into electro and photography, I'm yours. I'm a Londoner, I'm blonde, old as the hills, evil overlord and I'll be all yours for an EXTORTIONATE AMOUNT OF MONIEZ. mad D


http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24591409&page=44#1154688481

3/30- - Batneko*
!BATNEKO!


BatNeko
“I am BatNeko! Slightly manic founder of Liam Abusers Anonymous, and lover of gender-bending in all its forms. I also like video games, manga, reading, writing, drawing, and Mystery Science Theater 3000. My turn-offs include chatspeak, arguments, and close-minded idiots.”]


/batneko-/silversonic1-15k*

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24591409&page=45#1154857992

4/1 -- Edmond Dantes
Edmond Dantes

Edmond Dantes
[I'm Edmond Dantes, my name is after the Character from the Count of Monte Cristo. My day is April First, I don't want any naysayers out there so BID, BID, BID! Any ways I'm yours for the night if you buy me. I don't care who it is that buys me so bid away people, on April first.]

/Edmond Dantes-/Merumiharu-5.1k*


4/2-- dragoteenager*
align=center]DRAGONTEENAGER

dragonteenager
THATS RIGHT! i'm not just selling the biggist names in the GCD like used cars i'm also selling myself DAMN IT! gonk .. anyways i'm a somewhat cheerfull ,caring but almost evil artist (former owner of the blue dragon art store, the dragon weddig planner shop and a fellower and member of PTAG) with a love for drama (the good kind ... if there is such a thing xd ) also a love of weird smilely faces such as this stare (and older men but no body needs to know that). i'm all up on the good time and cant wait to see what ya got in store wink . (also may came with bad grammer )

(no one bid on me XD)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24591409&page=46#1158517614

4/3-- Tobias Geminasu heart Merumiharu heart

Merumiharu


Merumiharu
Hey I’m Meru! I was known on PTAG before I was on an episode because of my hard to pronounce name. But I wont spell it out for you. Im awesome. Bid lots and bid high? Angelic Scarf auto buy ninja


Merumiharu- /Padme Potter of Hobbiton- 57005g

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//