Welcome to Gaia! ::


~*~ Happily Ever After ~*~

User Image

Hello and welcome to, what we hope to be, Gaia's #1 wedding service. biggrin What makes this service any better than others? The answer to that is that here, we have the most you can get. Any kind of wedding you would like along with rentals for all the etire for the wedding party, flowers, invitations, bridal showers and bachlor parties and much, much more! We know how important it is that you day be magical, one that you and all your guests will never forget. We want to make you part of our happy family and we garentee a Happily Ever After. heart


User Image


~*~ Services and Prices ~*~

User Image


* The Beach ~ 600g

* Gothic Style ~ 800g

* Victorian ~ 800g

* Midevil ~ 1000g

* Oriental ~ 900g

* Traditional ~ 600g

* Handfasting ~ 120g

~*~ Others ~*~
User Image

* Bridal Showers ~ 200g

* Bachelor Parties ~ 300g

* Receptions ~ 150g

* Bouquets ~ Depends on Color and Amount

* Invitations ~ 10g per Person

* Marriage Licence ~ 200g

* Honey Moon ~ 50g


User Image


~*~ Samples of Licences and Invites ~*~

User Image

Yes the Invites and Licences look similar but this picture is our main picture for our Happily Ever Afters. If you wish for some other picture, just send the picture to myself by PM and I will be happy to make it for you.
Also, if you are interested in a siggy pic of yourself and your beloved and the date that you were married, I would be happy to make that for you at no extra charge. Just PM me if you are interested.

Invite Choice #1
User Image

Invite Choice #2
User Image

Marriage Licence
User Image

~*~ Pay Packages ~*~

User Image

Happily Ever After
This is our best package. It includes...

~ Rental for bride, groom, and wedding party.

~ Choice of Church

~ Minister

~ Bouquets for all of wedding party

~ Rings

~ Reception

~ Invites

~ Marriage Licence

~ Bridal Shower

~ Bachelor Party

~ and Honey Moon

All for only 11,000g and you will get back 2,000g for all the rentals when you return them. This is for those big weddings. Its the perfect package.

User Image

At Long Last
Our second best package includes...

~ Rental for bride, groom, and party

~ Choice of Church

~ Minister

~ Bouquets for all wedding party

~ Rings

~ Invites

~ Wedding Licence

~ Honeymoon

All of this for 9,000g and you will get 1,500g back when you return the rentals. This is a great offer for those weddings that are for just family and friends.

User Image

Midnight Love

~ Rentals for bride, groom, and party

~ Minister

~ Choice of Church

~ Rings

~ Bouquets for bride and party

For this wonderful service, it will only cost 5,000g and you get 1,000g back for rental returns.

User Image

Romance

~ Rentals for bride and groom

~ Minister

~ Rings

~ Choice of Church

This is by far our lowest priced package. Only 3,000g! And you get back 500g when you return the rentals! What more could you ask for?


User Image


~*~ Rentals ~*~

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~*~ Order Form ~*~

User Image


[b]Name of Bride:[/b]
[b]Name of Groom:[/b]
[b]Date of Wedding:[/b]
[b]Package (only if wanting one):[/b]
[b]Services Wanted (if not wanting a package):[/b]


After I see your post, I will contact you through PM to nail down the details.

And YES! We do hold the ceramony in my house in Towns. Same with Bachlor Parties and Bridal Showers. All are decorated for each ocassion EXCEPT Handfasts. Those are done outside.


Please PM me with any questions you may have.
There are absolutely no refunds if there are cancillations. Instead, customers that have already paid for a wedding and then cancled, will have a free wedding of that price if they decide to marry again.

The reason for this is due to the fact that money that is paid is spent on items for that specific wedding. We are sorry if this is an inconviniance.




Announcements


Quote:


  • 10/8/07
    Grand Re-Opening!!

    We are back and in charge!! I have missed this place so much! And just to make our re-opening more exciting, I am going to set up a raffle, game, and lottery!!! Details to the contest are on post #9. So please feel free to celebrate our Grand Re-Opening with your thoughts and comments! biggrin


  • 5/12/07
    I feel so bad about this but I have found that I must close my wedding shop until this summer. I will have to open it again around the middle of June. I hate doing this but I have not been on to control the shop, my grades have been falling like crazy and I need to graduate. I am so so sorry about this and I feel just awful. I promise that when we start up again, I will make this place the best Wedding Shop on Gaia. Again, I am so so sorry.

    All the weddings that have paid and also asstablished that they want a wedding with us will recieve a Happily Ever After package, even if you paid for a smaller package, you will recieve this for FREE! This is my promise to all of you. I love you all and I hope to see you all when I get back!


  • 4/25/07
    Next Saturday, May 5th, is my Senior Prom!! 4laugh Im excited to go but that will mean that the wedding that was supposed to take place must be moved to May 6th. I hate to do this but I totally forgot about my Prom. I hope that the couple understands 3nodding

  • 4/10/07
    Im sad to say that on April 17th, I will not be on gaia hardly at all till June. I will be working hard on my school work since this is my senior year and I must graduate. I will be leaving Revival Storm in charge of my shop. He has done this for me before and did an amazing job. I have left him in charge of the wedding that will take place this weekend.

    For all new customers, if you have any questions at all, just ask him. He will send me the question and I will send him the answer. He will be keeping in contact with me via email at all times. I will be on every Saturday and Sunday. I will also be able to come on Friday nights. So I may finalize anything and make more plans for weddings.

    Do not worry. This shop will not change except for who will be in charge on weekdays. Everything will be running smoothly as always. I have faith that Revival Storm will do a fabulous job and I trust him.

    Thank you all for being apart of my lovely service and I will be seeing you soon! heart


  • 4/07/07
    Yay! Im better again and back to business! Thank you all for being so pacient and thank you again, Revival Storm, for taking care of things while I was away heart You are a truely wonderful friend! 3nodding

  • 3/31/07
    I have terrible news... I have been very sick for a while lately. I have had a temperature of 104 degrees. I was almost hospitalized but I refused. But if it gets any worse, I might just go into the hospital. Please do not worry too much. I should be fine to do all the wonderful weddings but any that are very soon my be post poned for a day or two but nothing to serious. I am going to be leaving my good friend Revival Storm in charge. I will be giving him instructions tomorrow and he will let me know of any new weddings. Please do not worry. Im working hard to make sure you have a wonderful wedding.

  • 3/29/07
    We have another thread in Chatterbox! It shows all the rentals in it and I thought we could use it to help advertise. So if you would like to bump it for fun go right ahead. But this will be our main thread.

    Here is the link:
    http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25197503

  • 3/28/07
    We have great news!! We now have a video ad!! Directed by myself. I hope that you all will check this link out and the video!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgI6Y9cfFIM


~*~ Link Us! ~*~

User Image

Yes, if you like us and want to share us with your friends, just copy and paste this link in your sig, profile, or affiliates. The best advertising is you, our happy customer.


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24209939][IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/Brians-Baby/wedding1.jpg[/IMG][/url]


Affiliates


User Image

User Image

wow this look great but i dont need to get maried so can i work here?
DAY 1 BUMPING
bump
bump
DAY 1 BUMPING END
Raffle



Prizes

1st Place: A Free Happily Ever After Package with extended Honeymoon!

2nd Place: 50% Discount on any Wedding Package!

3rd Place: 20% Discount on any Wedding Package!


Rules
1. Please follow the TOS
2. Please be polite to others
3. No advertising other games, raffles, ect...
4. Only 20 tickets per person

Price is 2g = 1 ticket

How To Enter

1. Send a trade to Gods Gift To Men with how many tickets you want.

2. After the trade is final, I will send a PM to you telling you your numbers for the raffle. Always check the 10th post so you do not forget your numbers.

3. Tickets will be pulled on July 13th for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. Winners will be announce on post 10.


Dice Contest



Prize

Role a 179: Avi Art of Bride and Groom in Wedding Attire!

Role a 150-160: Free Rental for Bride, Groom and Wedding Party!

Role a 9-40: Free Week Long Honeymoon!

Rules
1. Please follow the TOS
2. Please be polite to others
3. No advertising other games, raffles, ect...
4. You can only win Once

How To Play

1. Role
9,20 sided dice.

2. If you win a prize, contact Gods Gift To Men through PM with the number you roled and on what page you roled it.

3. Dice Contest ends July 30th.


Lottery


Prizes

1st Place: 10k!

2nd Place: 5k!

3rd Place: 2.5k!

Rules
1. Please follow the TOS
2. Please be polite to others
3. No advertising other games, raffles, ect...
4. Only 10 tickets per person

Price of 1 ticket = 5g

How To Enter
1. Send a trade to Gods Gift To Men with the title "Lottery: (how many tickets you want)"

2. After the trade is completed, I will send a PM telling what your numbers are. Always check the 11th post. Your nubers will be there with your name so you will not forget.

3. Tickets will be pulled on July 13th for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. Winners will be announce on post 11.
Raffle Numbers

















Lottery Numbers













Dice Contest Winners














Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//