Updates and Annoucements
4/16/07 : I have closed the contest. I have also added some more of the banners to the charity link area. In addtion, I have added a new banner, and created one for Texas Gypsy as well. Spring cleaning is pretty much complete.
3/18/07 : Due to being short on more "special" items, I am changing up my contest, rather. The first to make it to page 50 will get someting very extra special. So if you want to help me, come at it! Have fun!
3/03/07 : I changed my quest name to The Angelic Sash Crusade today thinking more people might actually want to come. I think it should help.
2/28/07 : I opened up a shop thread -
The Swift Thrift Shoppe. Hopefully this will help me profit faster.
2/24/07 : I am going to give away a prize to the person who posts first on page 20. As well as the next 10 (pg 30, 40). Prizes may vary. Ends 1 April.