Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

A poll

Because I am a proud member of MPL <3 1 100.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Amorous Lunatic

I Can't be bothered to quest for another 6 million+, as I know damn fine that Dtail will be 10 times the price by the time I get that much, so i'm giving up. Anyone who donated can ask for their gold/items back.

Amorous Lunatic

User Image



How do. My name is Queenie, or DQ if you like, I'm not fussed. Either way, this is my quest thread for the elusive Devil tail, an item which I have long admired during my years on Gaia, but never had the guts to quest for. This post will let you know a little more about me.

Name: Dark_Queen_of_Death, Queenie, DQ
Time on Gaia: Almost 3 years
Likes: Sushi, Korma, candy, cats, horses, purple, horns, tails, the cheshire cat and RPGs.
Dislikes: Noobs, beggars, elitists, drama-queens, people who cut purely for attention, spicy food, violence.
Frequents: Breedables, Minishops and MPL.
Spending habits: Avvie art, Edits and Breedables.




This is my lolita and OC, Chessy, please Feed, rest and play with her!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Amorous Lunatic

User Image


My current quest, as previously mentioned, is for the Devil-Tail, currently valued around the 11 million mark. ( gonk ) This is a lot of gold, however I think, with a lot of determination, I can really get this done. I've been questing for it in a non-public way for a few weeks now, starting with liquidating a chunk of my old donation items to get an OMG, and in recent days selling all 2 years worth or hoarded letters and event items.

My current Offer stands at an AFK hat, an OMG hat, and 200k pure.


Not a lot considering the value of the D-Tail.

So I have made this thread as a place to bump, chat, and hopefully attaract people to come and chat back! (talking to yourself gets boring). It's also an incentive for me to not spent my gold on breedables and art, and to keep track of how much closer my offer is getting.

Amorous Lunatic

User Image



  • xTwisTx - 10k! eek User Image My first donation!
  • Ninja Tracker - 500g! Within seconds of my first donation! eek User Image
  • Assasine Lataya - 15k! eek User Image User Image
  • a**l Jesus - 150k! gonk heart the most wonderful random donater ever! THANKYOU!
  • Epic Faggotry - 1k for a little heart emote I made her <3
  • Lestweforget - 5k for guessing a song title! :Whee:
  • Blinding Onyx - 495g and a 3x Yellow guppy helm! :O :luffs:
  • AnimeCrazedFan - A feb 07! heart 4laugh

Amorous Lunatic

User Image

Post here if you wish to be added to my list! (linking me back in your thread would be appreciated)


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Amorous Lunatic

User Image

As with the above post, post if you'd like to affilate!

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image


Amorous Lunatic

Amorous Lunatic

Amorous Lunatic

Amorous Lunatic

Amorous Lunatic

Amorous Lunatic

Amorous Lunatic

Amorous Lunatic

Amorous Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//