Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 379 ]
Total Votes:[ 379 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 176 177 178 > >> >>> »|

Amorous Lunatic

User Image

Filthy/Gorgeous - Queenie's Sexalicious Art Request!



Post One - List of Contents
Post Two - What I Want
Post Three - Rules
Post Four - Part 1 - Koke
Post Five - Part 2 - Bunny and Queenie
Post Six - Part 3 - Chessy
Post Seven - Form


If you want to see the art i've recieved, check out page 2!








This is Chessy, she's the thread's resident Loli!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please feed, play and rest her! <3



You may ignore this quote, it's just so I don't forget. xd
Dark_Queen_of_Death
March 31: Moony
April 17: [ Nomi ]
April 28th: Puggy
June 1: Laty
June 14: R I N T & Yella
August 8: Angel of Death DA
August 9: Me! 8D
August 12: Koke!
August 30th: Bridgey
September 5: Blinding Onyx, Para
September 19: Fallske
October 9: Efro
October 13: Miako
October 21: sexyzombie
November 14: Pyro Tigress
November 28: Rose

Unknown: Tara, Twist

Amorous Lunatic

What I want



I want art. Not just any art. I want sexalicious art. Seductive pouts, flirty glances, suggestive poses. This art will be of several different avatars, some of my own, and some of my friends.

We are filthy and we are gorgeous.

I don't want art that's stylised to be stick-figure like. I don't want little-girl breasts. And I don't want men. None at all. I want curves, and kicking a**.

Amorous Lunatic

Rules



  1. Just because you post your art here doesn't mean I want it. The same goes for if you make me a piece of art without my agreement. There is no guarantee of you being paid unless I have stated clearly I want you to make me art.
  2. You are not to insult or in any way act negatively towards another artist, or their art. This is not a place for bitchyness or spite.
  3. Be polite and courteous to others, as you'd like them to be to you.
  4. No advertising your or others' stores in here (aside form asking to be affilates)
  5. No begging for items/gold from anyone in this thread, either in the thread or via PMs. This will result in blacklisting and reporting to a mod.
  6. If I don't like you art, deal with it. It may be it's not the style I want, it may be too expensive for the quality of it. It may just be that I think your art is ugly. Either way, I'm not going to change my mind if you b***h at me or tell me you feel cheated.
  7. Koke is the sexyness. Love her.

Amorous Lunatic

Part 1 - Koke!


One of Queenie's dear Gaian friends, Koke loves orange, her Royal items, and Queenie. <3

Kawaii Kokezaru
An outgoing gaian with a large ego, or at least giant breasts. Is known for being stalked and whoring for art and attention. Loves you, maybe. Enjoys being called Koke ("Co-kay" wink



User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image


Amorous Lunatic

Part 2 - Bunny and Queenie


Another of Queenie's friends is Rose (aka. Bunny), she likes Bunnies, and has a rabbit fursona. She has also designed a goat anthro for Queenie, but hers isn't so much a furry, as a goatgirl. Below are images of both Roses's avatars and her fursona, and Queenie's avatars and anthros.


Roses' Avvies
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Roses's Fursona
User Image User Image User Image User Image
Strawberry Bunny-Rose
Well... Bunny-Rose is an OC from a story I'm working on with a few others. She died saving a little girl from being hit by a car, and Aphrodite brought her spirit to Olympus, where she was returned to life, Aphrodite transformed her into a magical winged Bunny-Girl, in order to serve her as her messenger and captain of her honor guard.



Queenies' Avvies
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image


Queenie's Anthro
User Image

Quote:
She's a goat-demon girl, her ears are the little floppy ears of a goat, so ignore the human ears you see peeking out of her hair, which is supposed to be red like her tail whee She also has goaty pupils, and her irises are the same golden-brown of that picture, too, though she has eye whites like a human.

She's not supposed to be wearing legwarmers, but that's her little hoovey fuzzy-feets blending into her human legs. She has human hands, and wears little brown fingerless gloves, and a fluffy bikini set whee

Amorous Lunatic

Part 3 - Chessy


User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
These edits were done by BridgeChan, Sailoreclipse, Boconnotto, Queen Kyasarin and Cheesey, respectively.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image


Chessy is a catgirl. Obviously. She's based on the Cheshire Cat, as her colours and name may indicate, but she's not quite the same as the cat in the book, or int he disney movie for that matter. She appears to most ot be quite simple, referring to herself in the third person, and generally acting as if she was in a little world of her own. However, under it all there lies a highly intelligent and powerful shapeshifter. Chessy is a very seductive creature also, and not one to be fussy about the gender or species of her partner (she is from a Medieval Fantasy RP, so by species I would mean Elf, Human, Demon... not cat, dog or fish, you sick people.). Her playful and her seductive sides do not mix together often, she does not act adoreable to attract people, nor does she act sexy to be cute. She is a dancer by trade, thus choosing to wear floaty, moveable garments, often revealing. As previously mentioned, she is a shapeshifer, of some power. In one of the sample images you see her 'furry' form, useful for suriving in the wilds and scaling walls. Other abilities include growing wings, and turning into a 'human' form, where her hair becomes brown and her eyes green, her ears and tail vanishing completely. In this form her lips are also naturally toned, unlike her purple lips in her catgirl form.

Amorous Lunatic

If you would like to draw myself, Koke, Bunny, my OC or all of them, then please post the following form


[color=green][b]I WANNA DRAW YOU ART![/b]
[b]Samples of your art:[/b] (preferrably images, instead of links)
[b]What you would charge:[/b]
[b]What kind of art you do:[/b] (fullbody/halfbody/headshot/chibi)
[b]What kind of coloring you do:[/b] (traditional, CG, none)
[b]Which avatar(s) you wish to draw:[/b]
[b]Would you be willing to draw anthro?[/b][/color]

Amorous Lunatic

Art of Chessy:



User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
I WANNA DRAW YOU ART!
Samples of your art: gallery (sorry) razz
What you would charge: 2k-6k each, and i really love cute items or pets as payment
What kind of art you do: any and every one ^_^
What kind of coloring you do: none sweatdrop
Which avatar(s) you wish to draw: cant tell, I like Dark queen and chessy
heart

Amorous Lunatic

Heyya again fenris, I got art off you before, of my 'rocker' avvie. heart :peeks about at samples:
heart
yea, but u added new interesting characters
^_^
rofl

Amorous Lunatic

xd heart That I did. Though chessy's not new, she's been my OC for almost 2 years. heart

Amorous Lunatic

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
Please consider the auction in my sig. ^_^ It is currently stull quite cheap for 7 artists.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//