Welcome to Gaia! ::


Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150



It's over!!!! Congrats to the winner!!



Welcome to MiakaYuuki78's Avi Art Contest!


First 5 submissions will earn an extra entry
First 5 Entries received!


This is my first contest, but I have thought it out, and I'm pretty sure I can make this run smoothly.

This contest is a raffle contest for a sealed February 2007 envelope.

It will run for approximently one month, meaning that all entries must be received by March 9, 2007. Drawing will be held on March 10th.
[Edit] If I know there are people in the process of creating a piece of art for me at this time, I will postpone the drawing date a little bit. However, you must tell me by the 9th that you still intend to enter, and when you expect the entry to be in. I won't postpone the drawing for any longer then 1 week.
Winner will be picked by using the gaia system to pick a random number.

I must receive at least 15 entries before I will hold the raffle. If I get over 30 entries, I will begin to add more prizes. If I don't get the 15 entries, I will compensate those that have entered for their hard work.


1. How this will work
2. How to enter
3. Rules
4. Entrants
5. Banners/Affiliates
6. Art Entries
7. FAQ .. Or well, it's really just AQ.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
1. How this will work

1. This contest will not be based on "Best art". Instead, it will be a raffle for a sealed Feb. envelope. However, really good art will still get you an advantage (More on that later)

2. You may choose from the three following Avi's to draw:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Please just ignore the backgrounds.

3. Any submission of art that looks as though a little effort was put in will get an entry.

4. You may draw each avi once, and each drawing will get you an entry (meaning if you draw all three, you will get three entries)

5. Really good art will earn double entries. Exceptionally good art will earn triple entires.

6. You may only draw each avi once. However, if you submit a piece of work, but then draw it better and would like to submit that instead, you can do that. Your previous entry will be negated though.




Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
2. How to enter

1. Draw art of one of those Avi's. Any type of art will be accepted as long as some effort was put into it. Colored art is appreciated on the purple and green ones, but not required.

2. Submit your art by posting it in this thread.

3. PM me to let me know that you submitted art, and on what page your art was submitted. This is not required, but it will help me to make sure I don't miss your submission.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
3. Rules

1. Treat everyone with respect!!!! And Obey the TOS!

2. Feel free to PM me with questions and comments. DO NOT PM ME TO BEG OR ASK FOR DONATIONS.

3. All art submitted becomes mine to do with as I wish. However, I will always give proper credit to the artist.

4. Bumping is allowed, as long as it is not done too much. Conversations are encouraged. However, please do not advertise here. If you want to affiliate yourself to my thread, please PM me.

4. I have the right to change certain aspects of the contest, including but not limited to, the ending date, the number of prizes given out or a cancelation of the contest. I will not change the original prize, which is the sealed Feb. envelope no matter what.

5. If cancelation of contest happens, I will, at the very least, tip the art that has been submitted. However, I see no reason why the contest would be cancelled except a lack of entries.

6. No stealing art... seriously.

Breaking these rules will result in blacklisting. If you are blacklisted, you will have any entries earned removed, and you will not get compensation for your art. Your art will still be mine.

Blacklisters:
SuicideAndKisses - Advertising without permission

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
4. Entrants

1. astica (5 entries)
2. losthysteria (2 entries)
3. Pinkluvx33 (2 entries)
4. geminikitten (3 entries)
5. ` PinkOrcaSaur (2 entries)
6. Lost_Angel101
7. [Wa]
8. ChristineDaye (2 entries)
9. PearBlossomBabe (4 entries)
10. Kaoru Samiya (5 entries)
11. Mamari
12. Scaramooshe (2 entries)

_______________________________________________

New number assignments!!

Number assignments for random number:
1. Kaoru Samiya
2. PearBlossomBabe
3. losthysteria
4. PearBlossomBabe
5. astica
6. astica
7. PearBlossomBabe
8. astica
9. Scaramooshe
10. pinkluv33
11. ` PinkOrcaSaur
12. Scaramoshe
13. ` PinkOrcaSaur
14. PearBlossomBabe
15. ChristineDaye
16. losthysteria
17. ChristineDaye
18. Kaoru Samiya
19. [Wa]
20. Kaoru Samiya
21. geminikitten
22. astica
23. geminikitten
24. Kaoru Samiya
25. pinkluv33
26. lost_angel101
27. Kaoru Samiya
28. geminikitten
29. Mamari
30. astica


If anyone is wondering about how I did number assignments, it was completely random. I just pulled names from a bowl and wrote them down in the order that I pulled them. You'll find that a person's name will be on there however many times it says next to their name above. For instance, astica had five entries, so she's on there 5 times. People with only one entry are only on there once.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
5. Banners/Affiliates


Feel free to put my banner whereever you want, just make sure the link still works to link it to this thread. If you want to affiliate yourself here and have me add a banner of yours, please PM me.

If you wanna make me a banner for this thread, please feel free. If I use it, you will earn an entry into the drawing.


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23065233&]


[img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/miakayuuki78/bannercreator-nu.gif[/img][/url]


Affiliates (check 'em out!)
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
6. Art Entries

Here's a place to take a quick look at the art submitted so far!!


By astica:
User Image

Also by astica:
User Image

And one more by astica:
User Image
Extra entry for this one.. it's just so cute!!

By losthysteria:
User Image


By pinkluvx33:
User Image

By geminikitten:
User Image
(Earned an extra entry for being so good!!)

By ` PinkOrcaSaur:
User Image

By Lost_Angel101
User Image

By [Wa]
User Image

By ChristineDaye
User Image
Extra Entry for being so good


From Kaoru Samiya:
User Image
Earned a total of 5 entries, since it is actually all 3 of my avi's, plus it really good!!

From Mamari
User Image

From Scaramooshe:
User Image

And also from Scaramooshe:
User Image

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
7. Asked Questions (Regardless of frequency)

1. I may have skipped over this, but does it have to be a full body drawing?
It's however you wanna draw it! I'm not picky. Anything from headshots to full body, Chibi to realistic. Doesn't matter to me! I'd like all sorts!

2. Can I know what do you mean by extra entry?
As for an extra entry, the way the contest works is it's going to be a raffle, so each time you submit artwork, you earn one entry into the raffle, but if it's really good artwork, I will give you an extra entry. So one piece of artwork could potentially earn you 3 entries into the raffle.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
NOW OPEN!!! Yay!

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Ok, now that I've got this all set up finally.. I"m off to eat dinner. ^_^

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//