Welcome to Gaia! ::

People's counter

+ 1 ? 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

User ImageUser Image
User ImageWELCOME TO ALL!!!!!!!!User Image

Yeah, this is my frist time doing this. I hope you enjoy whatever the profiles look like ^^ Oh!! And My friend User ImageMs. Azn4LifeUser Image will be helping out by checking out the orders for me!!

User Image
Intro // Table of contents // Rules // Updates // Samples ( the layouts ^^) // Order forms // Black and White List // Customers // Donaters // Links and Affiliations // EndUser Image

User Image <------ I made that ^^
User ImageUser Image
Intro // User ImageTable of contentsUser Image // Rules // Updates // Samples ( the layouts ^^) // Order forms // Black and White List// Customers // Donaters // Links and Affiliations // End


User Image

Look UP!! ^^
User ImageUser Image
Intro // Table of contents // User ImageRulesUser Image // Updates // Samples ( the layouts ^^) // Order forms // Black and White List // Customers // Donaters // Links and Affiliations // End



1. Follow the TOS
2. No stealing because I worked really hard on this!! scream
3.Don't pm me the forms!! Can't keep track of them all. sweatdrop
4. No spamming.
5. Yo can bump but not more than once. Sorry.
6. send trade right after filling out the form.
7. Be kind to the other peoples ^^
8. Break Rules you go on the Black list. ninja
9. If you're gonna say something offending about my work, then don't even think about posting in this forum or pming me!!! scream
User ImageUser Image
Intro // Table of contents // Rules // User ImageUpdates User Image// Samples ( the layouts ^^) // Order forms // Black and White List // Customers // Donaters // Links and Affiliations // End

None yet, but there will be some soon ^^


2/3/07 ------->User Image Yes!! Got one!! I made a new layout!! ^^ It's Chii style!!!User Image <--------

2/4/07--------->User Image I got my first link!!! It was made by Stonewatlz!! Sh'es very talented, so if you need a banner or Micro button, go see her!! She's on my Affiliates List!! User Image<---------

2/4/07---------> User ImageMy buddy Jennifer aka, Ms. Azn4Life has become one of the co-managers^^ She's actually my best friend in real life ^^ User Image<----------

User Image2/4/07----------->New profile theme completed ^^User Image<--------

User Image 2/4/07-------------> Started to offer Icon Bump thingy's ^^User Image<----------

User Image 2/5/07 -------> Making a few adjustments for opening day!! ^^ User Image<-------------
User ImageUser Image
Intro // Table of contents // Rules // Updates //User Image Samples ( the layouts ^^) And the Bump Icons!! ^^User Image // Order forms // Black and White List // Customers // Donaters // Links and Affiliations // End


Yes I know I've made only 2 gonk I have sooo much more, but unfortunatly I deleted the codes from word, so I have to reamke them, this one is something I made this moring.

Price: 3.5k each, if that's to expensive just tell me cause I don't know how much people send this so yeah, sorry if the prices are User ImageWAYUser Image To big!! And, these are all the defaults on gaia, I can't afford doing all the fancy stuff!! Even though I'm sooo good at it!! I tried one on my friends computer and I had soo much fum making the profile themes, but she couldn't save what I made, so yeah... crying That's why the prices are cheap.

The layouts ^^

#1 (Just some dark angels)

#2 (Chii!!)

#3 (Black Butterflies!!) Um...Don't look at this one yet, it's not ready.... sweatdrop

#4 (Angels Again!! Sorry!!, I hope he didn't change the layout!! gonk )




BUMP Icons^^

IMPORTANT!! ---------> Don't order for these yet!! They're not ready!!!!! <-----------------

Style #1:

User Image

Style #2:

User Image

Style #3:

User Image

Style #4:

User Image

Style #5:

User Image

More will be coming soon of course ^^

Here's how 1 of them will look like....User Image

NOTE: Your avi's head will be in there.

Stlye fonts :

NONE!! It'll just be a cursive one. I'll go find some when I get the chance.^^
User ImageUser Image
Intro // Table of contents // Rules // Updates // Samples ( the layouts ^^) // User ImageOrder formsUser Image // Black and White List // Customers // Donaters // Links and Affiliations // End

LAYOUT order form:


[color=cyan][/color] Username:
Style#:
Would you like the color's changed?:
Is yes, what colors, 3 or 2 only! :
Do you like the layout:
Any tips on improvement:
Anything you would like to say?:
Total:


-------> IMPORTANT!!!!!!! : If you want the colors changed, it's an extra 5 gold ^^ Trying to earn a living on gaia, but some days, I won't allow the extra 5g, read the updates to find out ^^ <--------



HOW TO ORDER:

//#1// Fill out form
//#2// SEND TRADE!!!
//#3// I'll accept after I give you the code
//#4// BuMp in my forum ^^
User ImageUser Image
Intro // Table of contents // Rules // Updates // Samples ( the layouts ^^) // Order forms // User ImageBlack and White ListUser Image // Customers // Donaters // Links and Affiliations // End

Black List:

DARN!! I got a black list person!! [DreamingHappily] -posted when they weren't suppose to yet!!! A.k.a neko_miyumi scream




White list
:

None yet!! T^T
User ImageUser Image
Intro // Table of contents // Rules // Updates // Samples ( the layouts ^^) // Order forms // Black and White List // User ImageCustomersUser Image // Donaters // Links and Affiliations // End

None, for now that is ^^ biggrin
User ImageUser Image
Intro // Table of contents // Rules // Updates // Samples ( the layouts ^^) // Order forms // Black and White List // Customers //User Image DonatersUser Image // Links and Affiliations // End

I'd love to see some names here ^^
Intro // Table of contents // Rules // Updates // Samples ( the layouts ^^) // Order forms // Black and White List // Customers // Donaters // User ImageLinks and AffiliationsUser Image // End

Link me !!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22842635][img]http://i18.tinypic.com/2iw6khh.gif[/img][/url]




Affililations^^:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
grrrrrrrrrrr

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//